Poll is Out

If Nebraska wins out they will see the top ten. it will be a paper ranking,but they will be there.

Paper ranking? With a Big 10 championship and a Rose Bowl win over a legitimate opponent? How would that be a paper ranking. That would be 8 wins in a row. And IF that happens, the team will have made some serios and drastic improvements in multiple phases. If we win out, and top 10 ranking would be very legit.

• Fire 3

If Nebraska wins out they will see the top ten. it will be a paper ranking,but they will be there.

Paper ranking? With a Big 10 championship and a Rose Bowl win over a legitimate opponent? How would that be a paper ranking. That would be 8 wins in a row. And IF that happens, the team will have made some serios and drastic improvements in multiple phases. If we win out, and top 10 ranking would be very legit.

Agree with accountability.

It sounds like some think we suck when we aren't ranked and not good enough to be ranked and a joke when we are ranked too high?

I guess we need to go 14-0 and beat Bama 49-0 in the MNC game to be legitimate. Lol, then for some it would be that Bama was never really that good anyway. Always with the excuses.

If this happens, with so much momentum going into next year, we can be so lethal with who will be coming back and our schedule. Things are looking up! :thumbs

If this happens, with so much momentum going into next year, we can be so lethal with who will be coming back and our schedule. Things are looking up! :thumbs

IF THIS HAPPENS, (of course this depends on how other teams finish this year and have coming back next year) a top 5 preseason ranking next year would not shock me. Preseason rankings are highly based on returning roster and the finish of the previous season. I know it's getting ahead, but like I said, if we win out, it's because we will have made the necassary DRASTIC improvements in the penalty, mental breakdown, and turnover categories. As of now, sure, we are no where near that point.

IF THIS HAPPENS, (of course this depends on how other teams finish this year and have coming back next year) a top 5 preseason ranking next year would not shock me. Preseason rankings are highly based on returning roster and the finish of the previous season. I know it's getting ahead, but like I said, if we win out, it's because we will have made the necassary DRASTIC improvements in the penalty, mental breakdown, and turnover categories. As of now, sure, we are no where near that point.

It's nice to win these games in spite of ourselves.

glad we are moving on up!!! lets take care of business PLEASE against PSU and take it from there!! sky is the limit... really proud of the team for never ever giving up!! i think a lot of people forget that many teams would just have thrown it in after the pick in the red zone.... you know but they fought back and for that im pretty proud of the guys!!

IIRC we also haven't won 6 in a row since 2001. NOt bad considering we played for the MNC that year.

Keep taking care of business and we will be ok.