Refreshing feeling

Third trip in four years, if you'd rather look at it that way. I would. :D

I would agree with your second sentence. You have to think that we are the best looking (eligible) B1G team. It wouldn't look good for the conference send a 5-loss team to the Rose Bowl.

Third trip in four years, if you'd rather look at it that way. I would. :D

I would agree with your second sentence. You have to think that we are the best looking (eligible) B1G team. It wouldn't look good for the conference send a 5-loss team to the Rose Bowl.

4th in the last 13. Bench Martinez. Fire Bo.

Even worse, it's like only our 7th in the last 120 years!!!!!! :ahhhhhhhh

I was thinking this the other day, too, and hoped that the refs wouldn't be biased against one team or the other to ensure the "better looking on paper" team goes to the desired location. I guess we'll know after 59:59 minutes have been played. I know the B1G refs are bad, but hopefully not also biased in some way.

Not biased...just bad.

We are much more attractive to go to the Rose Bowl vs a 5 loss team. I would expect the fix to be in by the refs (wink wink).

Watch for ref fist pumps after Husker scores. :wasted

Or for Jim Delaney to install a former Cornhusker as Head of Officiating for the conference.

How anyone can look at this team, and think that they're not fired up enough to win it in their 3rd try in 4 years is beyond me.

I don't think anyone rightly suspects this team of not being fired up.

But we've got fans spewing the "blowout" derp again, and right now, this team is more capable of blowing itself out with errors and mistakes than it is blowing out a hard-nosed team like Wisconsin.

• Fire 1

I was thinking this the other day, too, and hoped that the refs wouldn't be biased against one team or the other to ensure the "better looking on paper" team goes to the desired location. I guess we'll know after 59:59 minutes have been played. I know the B1G refs are bad, but hopefully not also biased in some way.

Not biased...just bad.

They try really hard.