Hey There Cornhusker Nation

Welcome Georgia fans! I always admired and respected your guys program! One of my good friends is a Bulldog fan, and he is one of the only friends I know, that likes another tea, who doesn't talk crap 24/7. Best of luck to you guys on Jan 1st. I hope we come ready to play, as you guys do too. If we play to our potential, this should be a great game.

Greetings from Dawgs Nation. Actually glad we're playing y'all rather then Lousiville in the Sugar this should be a better game. I always liked the Huskers my favorite ex-Big 12 team. Plus I have a few buds who are Husker fans. Here's to a great game.

Thanks! Classy fans of other programs are always welcome around here! Please say and post, even after UGA hangs 100 on us and UGA bites Lil' Red and deflates him.

Actually, I hope that Uga bites Lil' Red regardless. Never liked that demon spawn of $ Bill Byrne...

You think Saban will let us borrow a couple of his players, how about his playbook.
this person isn't a real cornhusker fan
this person wants the wins and championships but no work for it

You responded to your own statement? There is an edit button where you can add more. And I guess I'm not a real cornhusker fan either because I think Saban is a better coach and has better talent and has better coordinators and a better playbook too.

Not going to lie I'm worried, we struggled against the run last night and we might come out defleated after that heart breaking loss.

You guys took it down to the wire against a team that will more than likely completely dismantle Notre Dame in the National Championship. When your defense absolutely had to come up big, it did. You played a great game against a team that's almost assuredly going to pick up its 2nd national championship in a row. There's no doubt in my mind that you guys are better in every facet of the game than we are this year. I fully expect the Dawgs to show up ready to play, and unfortunately I can't say the same for the Huskers.

I hope we do keep it close though, and if somehow we manage to win, I'll be very pleasantly surprised. Welcome to Huskerboard!

Thanks Dawgfan. I'm hoping it is a good game. ( Well, secretly in my sunshine pumping big red heart I'm hoping we somehow blow you guys out...heh heh). I'm glad we drew you guys. We could get a good game plan together no doubt, but we just plain have a lot of glaring weaknesses right now. Still, all in all, I'd rather take a whipping from a great team where there is a slight possiblity we could win, rather than play some Montana School of Knockknee'd Anemic Girls in the Tupperware Bowl some where.

Good luck sir.

I'm gonna look at it this way.... this is probably the toughest opponent we could get bar Alabama. It's probably the second or third best team in the nation.... the only tougher assignment might be Alabama and Oregon (I don't think Notre Dame is very good).

So we might as well try to play the best game we possibly can and see how far off it we really are.... that's about all I got.

I recall some Michigan State fans last January worried about the bowl game. They beat us. Just pull for your team and hope for the best. But tell your OL to bring an extra lunch. Our Ddefense is gonna eat theirs. Jarvis Jones is on the prowl!!

Hey guys! Sorry about how that game turned out for you last night, but know that Georgia does have a tendency to be caught off-guard at times. Nothing is set in stone. Clemson got rocked by USCe last year 70+ to whatever and then this year, they only lose 27-17. There couldn't have been that big of a change in the teams from last year to this year. You just don't know what you're going to get sometimes.

That said, I would like to say I have mucho respect for the Nebraska program. Wish y'all had stayed in the Big 12. I still remember Tommie Frazier against Florida in 1995....SWEET. Best run I've ever seen in my life (well, some Herschel runs might have been better, but I'm partial.).

Best of luck folks! Lookin' forward to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn49eVEnfq8

FALSE! We did get beat by SCar last year, but not by that much. C'mon man!

That was West Virginia.