DE Antoine Miles [Purdue Commit]

jsneb83

Is it politically correct to say I never thought this guy would see the field here yet?

Our Freshman/RS Freshman are bigger than this guy. Not sure if they are faster or are just as fast. The only thing he has over them, is collegiate experience. D1AA is much different than what he played in. Its a guessing game on whether he would have even made it either way, in my opinion.

Not sure if Marrow was supposed to accept his committment, pure specualtion thou. They might let him move on to Kentucky and not think twice.

Exactly. Like its been said earlier, why would you pull your commit back when a GA, someone who isn't even going to coach you, leaves? Makes little to no sense, unless he was not sold on the coaching staff, like our previous commits are.

I'm very aware of it, and as of right now I'm not exactly sure what it will mean for me. I'm going to look into it. Coach Marrow is the only one I've talked to from Nebraska, and he told the day I committed to Nebraska he could be leaving.

This is an exact quote from Miles. So, if he knew Marrow was most likely leaving, why would he waste his time in committing to reconsider when he knew Marrow wasn't really going to be here anymore? He committed immediately after Marrow offered him.

In my opinion, he isn't high on Bo's, Kaz's or Pap's list, otherwise one of the 3 would have talked to him at least one time.

I'm very aware of it, and as of right now I'm not exactly sure what it will mean for me. I'm going to look into it. Coach Marrow is the only one I've talked to from Nebraska, and he told the day I committed to Nebraska he could be leaving.

This is an exact quote from Miles. So, if he knew Marrow was most likely leaving, why would he waste his time in committing to reconsider when he knew Marrow wasn't really going to be here anymore? He committed immediately after Marrow offered him.

In my opinion, he isn't high on Bo's, Kaz's or Pap's list, otherwise one of the 3 would have talked to him at least one time.

this is possible. they might have been putting a lot of trust into Marrow and compromised on this one - and now that he's gone they don't need to see it though. i'm sure that happens frequently this time of year when they are recruiting. not everyone is going to be high on all of these guys. someone has to give and trust in the other guy's judgement.

this is possible. they might have been putting a lot of trust into Marrow and compromised on this one - and now that he's gone they don't need to see it though. i'm sure that happens frequently this time of year when they are recruiting. not everyone is going to be high on all of these guys. someone has to give and trust in the other guy's judgement.

Yes, but every one of our recruits mentions speaking to Bo at least once. Every D-line commit mentions Coach Kaz, except for him. Just not big on our list I think.

well suprise.. Scout is reporting he is set to visit Kentucky

makes your wonder about what this means behinds the scene.....

1. VM pissed at Bo

.2. Bo telling VM you idiot we never wanted him anyways so invite him

etc....

Why would VM be mad at Bo? It was solely Marrow's recruit. Our staff has never even said a word to Miles besides Marrow. Shows our staff had little to no interest in him from the start.

well suprise.. Scout is reporting he is set to visit Kentucky

makes your wonder about what this means behinds the scene.....

1. VM pissed at Bo

.2. Bo telling VM you idiot we never wanted him anyways so invite him

etc....

Why would VM be mad at Bo? It was solely Marrow's recruit. Our staff has never even said a word to Miles besides Marrow. Shows our staff had little to no interest in him from the start.

i dont know just asking questions......

• 2 weeks later...