DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

I say forget this guy. I'm sick of this crap. We all know these high profile players aren't going to SEC schools for anything other than getting to the pros. Forget it! I would take a hundred Lavonte Davids who come in and work their ***es off and go in hard week in week out during practice and the game than kids who come here expecting a starting spot on a platter than leave when they get beat out. If Ben Bradley looks at these boards here's what I can tell you...."If your heart is not at Nebraska, that's fine. Just don't come into our house, wipe your feet on the floor, smile than leave. Don't tell reporters we're the "team to beat" than turn your phone off when we come calling on two separate occasions in the same week. If we aren't what you are looking for, I hope you enjoyed your visit, man up and say you aren't coming here."

Rant over.

a lot of recruits visit and never commit thats kind of the point of taking your visits to see where you want to go

He is just saying man up, and act like a man. Not answering the phone is the chickens way out of things. After hearing that he won't answer or return his phone calls from the coaches and recruiters, I have cooled on this guy. Do we really want a guy that can't be accountable to the coaches?? Maybe there is something else going on here time will tell

I say forget this guy. I'm sick of this crap. We all know these high profile players aren't going to SEC schools for anything other than getting to the pros. Forget it! I would take a hundred Lavonte Davids who come in and work their ***es off and go in hard week in week out during practice and the game than kids who come here expecting a starting spot on a platter than leave when they get beat out. If Ben Bradley looks at these boards here's what I can tell you...."If your heart is not at Nebraska, that's fine. Just don't come into our house, wipe your feet on the floor, smile than leave. Don't tell reporters we're the "team to beat" than turn your phone off when we come calling on two separate occasions in the same week. If we aren't what you are looking for, I hope you enjoyed your visit, man up and say you aren't coming here."

Rant over.

a lot of recruits visit and never commit thats kind of the point of taking your visits to see where you want to go

He is just saying man up, and act like a man. Not answering the phone is the chickens way out of things.

If you have to have your daddy tell you where you can play then you're not a man. So, i dont see him manning up since im not so sure hes a man.

Rant over.

He is just saying man up, and act like a man. Not answering the phone is the chickens way out of things. After hearing that he won't answer or return his phone calls from the coaches and recruiters, I have cooled on this guy. Do we really want a guy that can't be accountable to the coaches?? Maybe there is something else going on here time will tell

I don't blame him for turning his phone off. He has rivals, scout, 247, espn, from EACH SCHOOL and then local newspapers all trying to contact him. His phone literally had to be going off the hook. I agree it's dumb to push back the date of announcing, but turning off your phone to avoid a bunch of media members is not being childish. And it's a dead period, so he wasn't turning off his phone to avoid coaches, they are not permitted to be calling him.

Rant over.

He is just saying man up, and act like a man. Not answering the phone is the chickens way out of things.

If you have to have your daddy tell you where you can play then you're not a man. So, i dont see him manning up since im not so sure hes a man.

i see what you guys are saying just not sure why people get upset or suprised by this anymore it happens all the time, its not like a lot of these recruits grow up diehard fans like us they are gonna change their mind every ten seconds when there's a bunch of schools promising you the world

Rant over.

i see what you guys are saying just not sure why people get upset or suprised by this anymore it happens all the time, its not like a lot of these recruits grow up diehard fans like us they are gonna change their mind every ten seconds when there's a bunch of schools promising you the world

Well yes if the guy is turning off the phone cause he wants to just rest a while maybe finish up his online classes who knows that is perfectly understandable. If he is doing it cause he is trying to avoid the coaches and recruiters that is a little different. I think people are a little suspect that he is leading the coaches on, which is what happens when you change your commitment dates several times.