SIGNED TE Cethan Carter

Nexus

I guess I look at the world differently than some people. Who was there wanting him first and showed that they really wanted him.

I have the same attitude towards Casey Sayles and Nebraska. He was on the radio this morning talking about recruiting. If I were him and Nebraska all of a sudden comes in with an offer, I would have to have an attitude of...Where were you 3 months ago?

I guess I look at the world differently than some people. Who was there wanting him first and showed that they really wanted him.

I have the same attitude towards Casey Sayles and Nebraska. He was on the radio this morning talking about recruiting. If I were him and Nebraska all of a sudden comes in with an offer, I would have to have an attitude of...Where were you 3 months ago?

I don't see many Nebraska born/raised kids saying that.... I know I wouldn't....

I don't see many Nebraska born/raised kids saying that.... I know I wouldn't....

I think you just made the case for why we need to be worried about LSU...

LSU may be doing an in home this weekend. They are going to have some kinds not qualify and will be looking to fill spots.

If they want him, they get him....

I'm so tired of this; we need too start winning some conference championships, and BCS bowls so we have the same intrigue that the LSU's of the world have..... :ahhhhhhhh:restore2

That will definalty help, but what we really need is the coaching staff to take recruting seriously and do it year round. When you mainly do it in the offseason, then you are left scrambling when your top targets go elsewhere and you don't have an option 1A or 2. That is how you get a team of guys that are not good enough to win championships becasue they were given scholarship offers because we just needed to fill spots to take a full class.

LSU may be doing an in home this weekend. They are going to have some kinds not qualify and will be looking to fill spots.

I'm so tired of this; we need too start winning some conference championships, and BCS bowls so we have the same intrigue that the LSU's of the world have..... :ahhhhhhhh:restore2

That will definalty help, but what we really need is the coaching staff to take recruting seriously and do it year round. When you mainly do it in the offseason, then you are left scrambling when your top targets go elsewhere and you don't have an option 1A or 2. That is how you get a team of guys that are not good enough to win championships becasue they were given scholarship offers because we just needed to fill spots to take a full class.

Do you really think our coaches don't take recruiting seriously? Do you think they don't do this year around? Honestly of all the statements I heard about this staffs recruiting abilities, these 2 have got to be up there for most ridiculous

That will definalty help, but what we really need is the coaching staff to take recruting seriously and do it year round.

There is not a face palm epic enough for this comment....

Oh great, the sunshine known as AFhusker is back. :/