SIGNED TE Cethan Carter

Nexus

They posted an article with him.

Towards the end they asked about the recruiting process and he said that he's done. Then was asked if it would change with bama and lsu if they offer. He firmly said, im done, gbr.

Sweet! :D I shouldn't be so pessimistic, His senior highlight tape is pretty awesome, he looks bigger than 6' 4" 230. Excited to have him :bigredn:

They posted an article with him.

Towards the end they asked about the recruiting process and he said that he's done. Then was asked if it would change with bama and lsu if they offer. He firmly said, im done, gbr.

Sweet! :D I shouldn't be so pessimistic, His senior highlight tape is pretty awesome, he looks bigger than 6' 4" 230. Excited to have him :bigredn:

I was thinking the same thing. He looks bigger than Kyler Reed and Reed was listed at 6'3 230, but maybe it is just the competition he is up against. He looks like he will be a kid that plays at about 245, wouldn't you say? Man after re-watching his senior film I am even more excited. I think the second haf of his senior fim (about 7 minutes) was of him pancaking guys. I think that we will see a lot of Mr. Carter in our offense next year, assuming he can pick up the playbook. Since beck took over the learning curve doesn't appear to be so demanding so I expect him to be a big part of our offense by the end of the season. I can see him running some of those shovel passes from the H-back position like he did in his film and lined up in the diamond formation some next year too. Excellent blocker and very good with the ball in his hands as well. Great versatility.

Terry Joseph just tweeted this:

@Coach_TJoseph

BOOM!

Wonder what he's talking about? :)

Obviously he's watching Couples Retreat

Today is my Friday and I have a three day weekend. So I am feeling pretty good in terms of whiskey consumed. This made me laugh really hard. And as per my conversation with Da Skers via PM, the coaches felt confident with this one for awhile. Hell, if you drop the C off of Cethan's first name you have mine!! No wonder he is a husker!!

• Fire 1