What type of Husker fan are you?

I'd guess i'd be considered a part timer according to this site. I was born in Nebraska but never attended UNL. I went to Creighton for my first 3 years of college and still supported NU football, but moving to Vegas for my freshman high school year through senior year only to return to play soccer at Creighton, then transferred to UNLV(almost tranferred to York and was given the chance to do so but decided against it) after I tore my ACL for the first time, I supported both Creighton and UNLV in basketball. I would never ever support any other team in football and would never be caught dead in anything but a UNL football jersey. The only other jersey's I wore were the soccer jersey's for Creighton and UNLV. I would never root against the big red, but I would also not be one to not complain about the short comings i've seen over the last few years with UNL football. I was born a UNL football fan and shall die one.

just my 2 cents

• Fire 1

I have family ties to the University, going back a long long ways. Love the University, and gained my love for Nebraska football from my grandfather. I support the University, but I would say more of a part time/blue hair fan. I love college football, and will watch just about any and every game I can. I am more into the game than I am into winning and losing.

We are going to the Rose Bowl and to the Fiesta Bowl, where I will wear my Nebraska stuff, but will be cheering for Wisconsin and Kansas State. I would have liked to seen Coach Snyder win a MNC in his life time.

Nebraska football will always be my first love though.

I'm a mix between part time and 24/7. I guess we'll call it a 3/4 fan. I wear my Husker stuff around ISU's campus all the time and have some Husker FatHeads in my dorm. However I do support the Cyclones a small amount and go for South Carolina at the CWS just because they have the funniest shirts and you can make the best jokes sitting in the outfield enjoying the game.

Hmmmm, not really sure. Born and raised in Nebraska. Alum. Used to be so attached it would truly ruin my week until at least wednesday if we lost. Have matured. LOVE all things Husker, with perhaps the exception of tiddlywinks, but mostly football. Still bleed red on Saturday's but my life doesn't change with a win or loss. I get involved in some Message board nonsense, but mostly out of boredom than actual belief that my thoughts really matter. And yeah...I do imbibe in the Kool Aid quite regularly. 13 - 0 or 6 - 7...I will love the Huskers.