Predict the 2013 season

KJ.

Really don't see us going worse than 11-1 in regular season, and could easily see us going 12-0. If the rumors regarding Mora to the NFL are true, I think that causes enough chaos for that team that I'm not sure they have it together enough to beat us. Even with Mora, with that at home, I think it's a better than 50/50 prospect. I don't see another game in the B1G that hampers us except Michigan. Could a team start to jump up next year? Possible, but unlikely. MSU and NW are both at home again, and I think we'll get both of them, and the rest shouldn't be problems.

Assuming OSU in the B1G championship, should be an interesting game, and I think this team will be hot on the trail for some blood after this year. So 13-0 and BCS Championship or 12-1/11-2/11-1 and potentially the Rose, BCS or (heaven forbid) the Cap 1 bowl. Just don't see much worse than that with the schedule next year.

• Fire 1

more of the same,,,,at the beginning of 2012, i predicted the huskers will loose 4 games, i was right...the same next year.......they just don,t have enough different makers on this team,,and the georgia game contiuned to show the missling elements.

• Fire 1

Scheelhaase hasnt even been able to hold on to his starting job the last two years

I remember last year he was MVP of the bowl game he played in. I thought he dealing with injuries this year? I didn't think he was benched. I don't really follow Illinois football that much though, I guess.

LOL this is pretty funny, admit you dont know what your talking about right after predicting that he will have a career day against Pelini. Youve become a real Pelini hater lately.

Scheelhaase hasnt even been able to hold on to his starting job the last two years

I remember last year he was MVP of the bowl game he played in. I thought he dealing with injuries this year? I didn't think he was benched. I don't really follow Illinois football that much though, I guess.

LOL this is pretty funny, admit you dont know what your talking about right after predicting that he will have a career day against Pelini. Youve become a real Pelini hater lately.

So was Scheelhouse benched or not? I thought he was dealing with injuries.

If he was benched, then I'll admit I didn't know that. But if he's healthy and starting is it really outside the realm of possibility he could have a career day against an inexperienced Pelini defense? He's a tremendous athlete. It has nothing to do with hate, not sure where you're getting that from. My prediction is based purely off observation.

Again, anyone who uses the term "hater" in 2013 is not to be taken seriously. It's a dumb word, stop using it.

Mark my words: Ohio State will not go undefeated next season.

I dont think so either. It's easy to squeak out the close wins when there's nothing on the line and no consequences. We'll see how great they are next year when there's outlandish expectations to live up to. I believe they'll get nipped a couple times as well.

So was Scheelhouse benched or not? I thought he was dealing with injuries.

If he was benched, then I'll admit I didn't know that. But if he's healthy and starting is it really outside the realm of possibility he could have a career day against an inexperienced Pelini defense? He's a tremendous athlete. It has nothing to do with hate, not sure where you're getting that from. My prediction is based purely off observation.

Again, anyone who uses the term "hater" in 2013 is not to be taken seriously. It's a dumb word, stop using it.

he's been benched a couple of time this year and last for Reilly O’Toole atleast i think thats the guys name pretty sure he was pulled in their loss to Louisiana Tech