SIGNED DE Ernest Suttles

@mikejschaefer: Twitter spewing some misinformation out there regarding Nebraska recruits.

Looking at you, Brandon Cavanaugh.

Hey he has to get hits somehow.

lol +1

Congrats on the DC position man

Thanks man, maybe now the defense can actually pull its share without needing the offense to bail us out.

@mikejschaefer: Twitter spewing some misinformation out there regarding Nebraska recruits.

lol +1

Thanks man, maybe now the defense can actually pull its share without needing the offense to bail us out.

Don't worry, this offense could bail out the titanic

lol +1

Don't worry, this offense could bail out the titanic

F**k yeah!

I was over at HM reading some of RR's posts. I'm sure that many on here are aware that Brandon Cavanaugh is FLU, but I had no idea. Wow what a dingle berry.

HM? RR? Brandon Cavanaugh? But, I know who FLU is. Dingle Berry indeed.

• Fire 1

I was over at HM reading some of RR's posts. I'm sure that many on here are aware that Brandon Cavanaugh is FLU, but I had no idea. Wow what a dingle berry.

django-gifs-13.gif

• Fire 1

Wait, what?