SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

Lets see if this works....

Sounds like he will be N

Based on mcwilson maybe you should try saying the opposite :)

True, but if he is N then McWilson will be an anomaly as I was correct on a few others. However if he isn't N then I will know to refrain from using those exact words as it pertains to a recruit being N :-)

Our recruiting guy tweeted this morning that "Monday will be a good day".

Most are assuming it is about Johnson or Dan Skipper.

:confucius What? What have we done to recruit Dan Skipper (have we even given him an offer)? I thought it was all about Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Ohio State (even Arkansas) for him.

Hey, I ain't knocking him at all (he is huge!). If he wants to come, I say 'Welcome'.

:confucius What? What have we done to recruit Dan Skipper (have we even given him an offer)? I thought it was all about Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Ohio State (even Arkansas) for him.

Hey, I ain't knocking him at all (he is huge!). If he wants to come, I say 'Welcome'.

Check his member name.

• Fire 1

Look at who you are responding to. He is a Razorback fan.

Check his member name.

:waste Duh! Sorry.

Sounds like he will be N

NOOOOOIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :facepalm: Unless Coach Joseph tweets BOOM! I refuse to believe anything especially from the Hed preDICKtor!

I refuse to believe that anyone on this board needs to go to these personal attacks ... We say we are the greatest fans on earth ... and we treat our own like ****! Sickning ... makes me feel like I'm a Pastor all over again ... it's the sheep that bite the hardest ... and when you are not looking or expecting. Apology to you Hedley.

Sounds like he will be N

NOOOOOIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :facepalm: Unless Coach Joseph tweets BOOM! I refuse to believe anything especially from the Hed preDICKtor!

I refuse to believe that anyone on this board needs to go to these personal attacks ... We say we are the greatest fans on earth ... and we treat our own like ****! Sickning ... makes me feel like I'm a Pastor all over again ... it's the sheep that bite the hardest ... and when you are not looking or expecting. Apology to you Hedley.

:lol: I give Headley sh#t all the time! It's how he knows I like him! He knows! Calm down Marcus!

As pertaining to me liking Hedley. It means I tolerate him and havent put him on ignore. I enjoy reading the his inflammatory commentary!

Sounds like he will be N

:lol: I give Headley sh#t all the time! It's how he knows I like him! He knows! Calm down Marcus!

And you also spelled Sickening wrong.