DE Harrison Phillips [Stanford - Signed LOI]

Harrison Phillips ‏@horribleharry99

Long talk with Nebraska tonight. #GBR

Any guesses?

My guess: They are keeping him as close as possible while they keep evaluating. IMO he will be the next Neb kid to get an offer.

Gretna kid who's name I can't remember. I think he passed Harrison recently. Paulie and I were discussing this.

Any guesses?

My guess: They are keeping him as close as possible while they keep evaluating. IMO he will be the next Neb kid to get an offer.

Gretna kid who's name I can't remember. I think he passed Harrison recently. Paulie and I were discussing this.

Stultenberg, had a big day in one of the rivals camps and shot way up on their radar. Maybe is blipping brighter on the staff radar too.

Camp should be dang interesting this year with them and others battling for offers. My guess is one of these two gets offered after camp and the other would have to wait and see how things fall or opt elsewhere.

Any guesses?

Stultenberg, had a big day in one of the rivals camps and shot way up on their radar. Maybe is blipping brighter on the staff radar too.

Camp should be dang interesting this year with them and others battling for offers. My guess is one of these two gets offered after camp and the other would have to wait and see how things fall or opt elsewhere.

Don't see us taking both. Unless Avery Moss is in bigger trouble than it seems.

We're not going to take either unless they prove they are good enough to better our team. We can't settle for an average or a little above average player. We need ace's... if we have a shot at ace's out of state then we hold off on the in-state kids until we see ace potential or until the out of state ace's fall through. Even if Harrison is good... we won't take him if we are in on someone who is great.

We're not going to take either unless they prove they are good enough to better our team. We can't settle for an average or a little above average player. We need ace's... if we have a shot at ace's out of state then we hold off on the in-state kids until we see ace potential or until the out of state ace's fall through. Even if Harrison is good... we won't take him if we are in on someone who is great.

In the last two classes they've been pretty judicious with the local offers. I think they'll continue that with this class. Ya it's quite possible neither in-state DE gets taken, especially if they figure on getting Newell and using him at DE. but if we do get Newell I see him at DT. My guess is one out of Stultenberg and Phillips gets an offer after camp. I'd be surprised if both get an offer.

In the last two classes they've been pretty judicious with the local offers. I think they'll continue that with this class. Ya it's quite possible neither in-state DE gets taken, especially if they figure on getting Newell and using him at DE. but if we do get Newell I see him at DT. My guess is one out of Stultenberg and Phillips gets an offer after camp. I'd be surprised if both get an offer.

If they only took one I believe it would be Stultenberg. He has a much better frame to add weight to. Not saying Phillips is a slouch or anything but I think Stultenberg could potentially be a stud later in his career.

If they only took one I believe it would be Stultenberg. He has a much better frame to add weight to. Not saying Phillips is a slouch or anything but I think Stultenberg could potentially be a stud later in his career.

Now they're saying Stoltenberg will get looked at for both OL and DE at camp, which could help his odds of an offer. In terms of OL recruiting we seem to be going more in this direction, guys that don't look like college linemen now but have the athleticism and frame where they can really be something once we put the right kind of size on.