DE Harrison Phillips [Stanford - Signed LOI]

In case you needed anymore evidence that RSS is full of sh#t heads:

Harrison Phillips _filtered ;horribleharry9955m

To the guys in Red sea scrolls that wrote so bad about me they made my mom cry when she read it If someones better than me, leave it at that

Use to read HO's free board when I got board. If RSS is anything like that I'd imagine its a bunch of f#*k heads taking cheap shots at the program and bad mouthing anything they can.

To the guys in Red sea scrolls that wrote so bad about me they made my mom cry when she read it If someones better than me, leave it at that

Use to read HO's free board when I got board. If RSS is anything like that I'd imagine its a bunch of f#*k heads taking cheap shots at the program and bad mouthing anything they can.

Now that is terrible. At least the kid seems to have a good head on his shoulders and made a tactful reply regarding the comments. Certain people who made those comments that Harrison is referring to should have a boot shoved up their hind quarters.

RSS can be pretty douchey at times. I've quit h

RSS can be bad at times. The free board can be a real cesspool, I gave-up on it. It's probably gotten worse since folks like us quit hanging there and left it to the jackals. What annoys me is that the same folks that bitch about recruiting are often the same ones turning recruits off with their attacks and carping on the biggest board out there. Of course they'll never admit that recruits read the boards and they are making themselves part of the problem.

Good for Phillips if he hits back.

great offer... hope he can find a way to get that Nebraska offer.. but if not Stanford is a great school!!! he might be over us anyways!!!

My impression is that the staff want him, but that they're trying to figure out how they can add him. He seemingly got beat out at the position he's used to, so we're trying to see how we can fit him into the puzzle. He might've had the bad luck to just graduate at the wrong year.

I wonder if Phillips would ever consider a greyshirt. I personally think we need to make room for him. Lives and Breathes Red, Nebraska kid. As good of a motor as you are going to see. Versatile lineman. He needs to be a Husker, but if they no way, no how can make room for him this year then you have to believe they would extend a greyshirt offer. Just don't know if Phillips would consider it with an offer like Stanford out there.

I wonder if Phillips would ever consider a greyshirt. I personally think we need to make room for him. Lives and Breathes Red, Nebraska kid. As good of a motor as you are going to see. Versatile lineman. He needs to be a Husker, but if they no way, no how can make room for him this year then you have to believe they would extend a greyshirt offer. Just don't know if Phillips would consider it with an offer like Stanford out there.

I had been hoping for a greyshirt offer to play center, think he'd be good there given some time to put size on, but I doubt Phillips would go for that now.