Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend?

Ulty

The question that I put to this is the time frame. Three years. Why do you pretend to date and pretend to love someone for three years and then have her "die?" I don't even kind of get it.

Was it really three years, or was that time frame invented after the fact?

time frame invented after the fact

if he was duped by someone, i would imagine that person would be willing to come out with a tell-all. there's your book conspiracy, accountability.

I'm not much of a reader but I'd read that. What if Manti actually pens the book under a fictional name. Manti telling the story about how he catfishes himself so epically that he actually believes he has a girlfriend that isn't real. That's deep.

ngbbs4c624d7192d31.jpg

This just keeps getting better:

@richarddeitsch

Via @NDmom, Mike Golic is off tomorrow and Friday on ESPN Radio

What is the significance of this?

Domer Homer

I was looking forward to his words on this tommorrow morning. Also, Golic has 2? sons that play(ed) for Notre Dame. 1 was a senior this past season, and I thought I read he had a younger son there too.

if he was duped by someone, i would imagine that person would be willing to come out with a tell-all. there's your book conspiracy, accountability.

I'm not much of a reader but I'd read that. What if Manti actually pens the book under a fictional name. Manti telling the story about how he catfishes himself so epically that he actually believes he has a girlfriend that isn't real. That's deep.

ngbbs4c624d7192d31.jpg

If you can take the square root of a negative number then you can divide by 0. That's why I introduce the number j therefore j = 1/0. Sorry completely off topic, had to share my findings.

I just figured it out. Te'o wanted to see what it felt like to have a gf to try to reverse his homosexuality. He soon found out it was much easier to be gay than to deal with women so she had to die, the easiest way out of a heterosexual relationship.

It is getting weirder, bear with me here:

Sean Gentille@seangentille

OK. So the "JayRahz" account that @justinmegahan found knows Tuiasosopo. Furthermore, he follows "Bamm9075." (1/2)

Sean Gentille@seangentille

And "BAMM90745," based on his timeline, says that beyond a shadow of a doubt, Tuiasosopo catfished Te'o, and that Te'o knew nothing. (2/2)

i do not know what most of those words mean.

Some journalists digging around on archived Twitter cache. Found conversations between Tuiasossoppo and others talking about the hoax. Saying that Te'o had zero clue he was getting Catfished.

I still find this hard to believe. Or, hard to believe he is that f'ing dumb.

I can't wait to see what LSUFREEK comes up with LOL

I was thinking the same thing. He's probably going to need a full blown video for this one, I don't know if the gif format is large enough haha.

I'm literally reading this thread eating a bag of Colby Ridge popcorn. :snacks:

• Fire 1

Some journalists digging around on archived Twitter cache. Found conversations between Tuiasossoppo and others talking about the hoax. Saying that Te'o had zero clue he was getting Catfished.

none of this makes sense, but how could he sustain such a serious relationship with someone who is sick with cancer and never visit her or have her come out to visit and watch his game?

none of this makes sense, but how could he sustain such a serious relationship with someone who is sick with cancer and never visit her or have her come out to visit and watch his game?

Believe you me, I am thinking the exact same thing.

I just can't comprehend.

Just way the hell too many holes in the story ND and Te'o are spinning. Deadspin points out so many, and then seeing tweets Te'o sent 2 days after supposedly receiving the call from the not-dead-not-real-not-girl-friend mentioning the fantasy girl.

And the leap that he never met her in person, even after a car accident and being on a 'death bead' is just too much of a stretch for me to buy.

Agree....with a 3.324 GPA (http://www.und.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/110812aaa.html) he wasn't arriving at classes on the short bus...