Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend?

Ulty

I feel we're never going to know the truth.

Te'o is going to say that he embellished their relationship, it was just an online relationship, and he should have known better.

He will just become the worst boyfriend ever, not the biggest fraud ever, of the year, of the week of the day.

I feel we're never going to know the truth.

Te'o is going to say that he embellished their relationship, it was just an online relationship, and he should have known better.

He will just become the worst boyfriend ever, not the biggest fraud ever, of the year, of the week of the day.

There will still be people that feel sorry for him, and those people need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can this BS happen and how can so manny , supposedly smart people be deceived by it??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At 14 I learned what it was like to have a girl close to me. A big thank you to a carnival ride called the Scramler. From there on YW dance nite on Friday introduced me to the opposite sex and its emotional control over us (males).

To be asked to believe that a star player on the ND football team has a relationship with a female online that he has never seen is incredibly stupid. There are co-eds all over that campus throwing themselves at football players. Question: do you turn down what is being throwan at you or do you go home to your computer?

This guy either has the mind of an eight year old or he's gay and looking to stay in the closet plus have a beard to keep him out.

T_O_B