Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend?

Ulty

Was just coming to post:

@dan_bernstein: Another #NFL'er now says #Teo's nonexistent girlfriend was real: http://bit.ly/XfH9wu

I was about to post that. ESPN also updated their article with that. WTF is going on? This story is getting weirder. The other strange thing is the Te'o received a phone call from the dead gf's phone and told Notre Dame coaches which hired a private investigation to look into it. Maybe Te'o was duped and the hoax included a real girl :dunno

Was just coming to post:

@dan_bernstein: Another #NFL'er now says #Teo's nonexistent girlfriend was real: http://bit.ly/XfH9wu

I was about to post that. ESPN also updated their article with that. WTF is going on? This story is getting weirder. The other strange thing is the Te'o received a phone call from the dead gf's phone and told Notre Dame coaches which hired a private investigation to look into it. Maybe Te'o was duped and the hoax included a real girl :dunno

This is like a Soap Opera for Dudes.

Maybe make the off season a little shorter

t8l1kTV_d30dd_ORIG-Popcorn_02_Stephen_Colbert.gif

• Fire 1

Was just coming to post:

"She was tall," he said. "Volleyball-type of physique. She was athletic, tall, beautiful. Long hair. Polynesian. She looked like a model ... "

I think I'm in love.

Was just coming to post:

You've been thinking the Logo channel, but I imagine a subplot of The Walking Dead.

Was just coming to post:

You've been thinking the Logo channel, but I imagine a subplot of The Walking Dead.

Just when I thought something couldn't get more ridiculous than the Bobby Petrino stuff THIS comes along. :corndance

He found a girl on a dating site when he was 19 and fell in love like teenagers do. Unwilling to let anyone know that he's never met her and that their relationship is purely online, but still badly wanting the world to know he has found love, he lies about how he met the girl that he feels deeply for. Two years later the dude who put up the fake profile on a dating website decides to take the prank to a whole new level, faking leukemia and dying. Now wanting to let Te'o how badly he just got punked, the dude comes back from the dead. Epic trolling.

He found a girl on a dating site when he was 19 and fell in love like teenagers do. Unwilling to let anyone know that he's never met her and that their relationship is purely online, but still badly wanting the world to know he has found love, he lies about how he met the girl that he feels deeply for. Two years later the dude who put up the fake profile on a dating website decides to take the prank to a whole new level, faking leukemia and dying. Now wanting to let Te'o how badly he just got punked, the dude comes back from the dead. Epic trolling.

I did this once. It's how I ended up here......whoops....n/m.