Favorite Moment of the Pelini Era

Hoosker

I think the most important to me, was the fact that he showed up at classes, making certain the players attended. I did not expect that, and was very happy to see he was committed to the kids education and development. I was totally against him until that happened. It changed my overall thoughts on the man. Still not his biggest fan, but things like that, taking his kid to the Duke game show a part of him that he hides pretty well. I think now there is a lot more to him than I had originally felt.

• Fire 1

What's up, offseason?

I don't remember seeing anything like this on the board recently, so I propose this quesiton to all of you:

What has been your favorite moment in the Pelini era?

Mine was an individual effort by one of the most underrated defenders in recent college football.

Underrated? Finishing 4th in the Heisman and going at the top of the NFL draft? I don't think Suh was in any way underrated. Why are Nebraska fans constantly butthurt? - as if the world is out to get every one of us.

i assumed he was talking about gomes and the pick?

Yeah, not Suh. Everyone knew how good he was. Gomes was unbelievable. I want to cry when I watch that highlight against Texas....we were so dominant....in every sense of the word on defense. That whole game is probably my favorite moment up until the controversy at the end, but Gomes' INT was legendary.

I got two. Number 1 though has to be when Bo asked "Yo Alex, can you make it?" And Alex said " FO SHEEEEZIE". The legend Alex Henery boomed that 57 yarder like it was a cake walk. That was the loudest I've ever heard that stadium. Then Suh finished if by picking off that ball and drop kicking the QB on his way to the end zone!! That was beast mode!

Number two, was when Lavonte David stripped that ball away from Braxton Miller to spur on one of the greatest comeback victories I've ever watched. I was so effin' pumped that night. Lavonte ripped it like "gimme dat ball biatch, this game ain't over yet"! And Bam! That shiz was on like Donkey Kong! It was a spark, and sometimes, all it takes in this game is a spark. I think we got some guys coming next year who are gonna spark up some FIRES!

EDIT: Also, plus one for the great topic Mills.

I got two. Number 1 though has to be when Bo asked "Yo Alex, can you make it?" And Alex said " FO SHEEEEZIE". The legend Alex Henery boomed that 57 yarder like it was a cake walk. That was the loudest I've ever heard that stadium. Then Suh finished if by picking off that ball and drop kicking the QB on his way to the end zone!! That was beast mode!

Number two, was when Lavonte David stripped that ball away from Braxton Miller to spur on one of the greatest comeback victories I've ever watched. I was so effin' pumped that night. Lavonte ripped it like "gimme dat ball biatch, this game ain't over yet"! And Bam! That shiz was on like Donkey Kong! It was a spark, and sometimes, all it takes in this game is a spark. I think we got some guys coming next year who are gonna spark up some FIRES!

EDIT: Also, plus one for the great topic Mills.

:thumbs