***Official Weather Thread***

I'm betting it's somewhere in the 9-12 range, but that it's progressive and that the road crews will be able to constantly be out there. But maybe I'm wrong, and maybe it'll hit us hard. I'd plan on having class if I were at UNL (I am). Expect evening classes and classes early in the morning to have the highest tendency to be cancelled.

Then it clears up just in time for me to travel west and avoid Round 2.

I am really hoping for 8+ inches(hey-o) so i dont have to go to work.... O ya and hoping for snow too.

See what i did there

It was genius

quite clever

go ahead.. admit you laughed....

'merika

• Fire 1

I am really hoping for 8+ inches(hey-o) so i dont have to go to work.... O ya and hoping for snow too.

See what i did there

It was genius

quite clever

'merika

1604667_o.gif

• Fire 2

See what i did there

It was genius

quite clever

'merika

Soooo..... You want 8 inches? And not of snow! Hmmm....

This reminds of me of a joke:

There is a woman who decided to go to Jamaica while her husband was on a business trip.

Upon arriving, she meets a black man, and after a night of passionate love making she asks him, "What is your name?" "I can't tell you," the black man says.

Every night they meet and every night she asks him again what his name is, and he always responds the same, he can't tell her.

On her last night there she asks again, "Can you please tell me your name?"

"I can't tell you my name because you will laugh at me," says the black man. "There is no reason for me to laugh at you," the lady says.

"Fine, my name is Snow," the black man replies. And the lady bursts into laughter, and the black man gets mad and says, "I knew you would make fun of it."

The lady replied, "I'm not making fun of your name. I'm thinking of my husband who won't believe me when I tell him that I had 10 inches of Snow every day in Jamaica ."

• Fire 2

This reminds of me of a joke:

There is a woman who decided to go to Jamaica while her husband was on a business trip.

Upon arriving, she meets a black man, and after a night of passionate love making she asks him, "What is your name?" "I can't tell you," the black man says.

Every night they meet and every night she asks him again what his name is, and he always responds the same, he can't tell her.

On her last night there she asks again, "Can you please tell me your name?"

"I can't tell you my name because you will laugh at me," says the black man. "There is no reason for me to laugh at you," the lady says.

"Fine, my name is Snow," the black man replies. And the lady bursts into laughter, and the black man gets mad and says, "I knew you would make fun of it."

The lady replied, "I'm not making fun of your name. I'm thinking of my husband who won't believe me when I tell him that I had 10 inches of Snow every day in Jamaica ."

A penis joke? Come on man, I thought you were better than that....

just kidding I laughed +1.