Athlon ranks all coaches

This list makes my head hurt. In what universe is Bo Pelini ranked behind Art Briles? James Franklin? Al Golden? Rich Rod? Paul Johnson? Errrrrrrr.

I understand being behind Art Briles and possibly James Franklin, but the others, no way.

This list makes my head hurt. In what universe is Bo Pelini ranked behind Art Briles? James Franklin? Al Golden? Rich Rod? Paul Johnson? Errrrrrrr.

I understand being behind Art Briles and possibly James Franklin, but the others, no way.

Look at who Franklin has beaten. Last year that did not beat 1 FBS team that finished above .500. This is just the classic case of ranking coaches that "have done more with less". If they actually looked at what Bo has done, he would have been higher.

Now I am going to be pissed off all day because I am going to read all of the comments about how Bo sucks and I am going to want to start drinking way to early.

Does everyone that have a sports related website just sit there and buff the helmet to Brady Hoke?

It's that he backed into and won a BCS game his first year against an ACC team and has had trememendous recruiting classes. That's all he's done. And the recruiting classes are still a giant ?.

Rick Neuheisal had great recruiting classes at UCLA too.