I've looked for this for a long time....never have I seen a hit like this

For those of you who remember this game. This is the hardest hit I have ever seen. Unfortunately came against my beloved Huskers. I was a young pup at the time, but I remember hearing Keith Jackson call it and it was priceless....

Sorry if this has been posted before....

• Fire 1

Not that bad a hit Rucker about killed someone on a punt return or kickoff return in about 95 or 96. That UCLA game would remind you that NU occationally got killed even when TO was coach. Did you see the score was 28-0. NU ended up only losing 41-28 or something, but Terrry Donahue really called off the dogs in the second half. Game wasn't close from the start. Probably TD best team at UCLA. Aikman was a senior.

For those of you who remember this game. This is the hardest hit I have ever seen. Unfortunately came against my beloved Huskers. I was a young pup at the time, but I remember hearing Keith Jackson call it and it was priceless....

Sorry if this has been posted before....

What would Ed Cunningham say about the UCLA players "yucking it up" while a player lays hurt.... douche.

Nope, this is the hardest hit. John Rudd (NU) levels Kelly Phelps (OU) Also, the worst call in Football history

About the 1:20 mark

Totally agree with worst call ever. I was in the stands and the stadium was stunned it was even a question.

Evidently, Oklahoma was "supposed" to win.

Thankfully, even with Stevie Wonder wearing the stripes, the Huskers prevailed.