What helps you decide if you will go to Lincoln for a game?

How hungover or drunk I am. Sadly I'm not joking. I have student tickets, and last year I missed Michigan and passed out in the 4th quarter (woke up, thought i was dreaming and didn't think the game had started), and I skipped Idaho state and Arkansas state for consuming way too much the night before.

Let me also say I've only been to 6 games inside the stadium and one at Missouri a long time ago. While they were all fun, the Huskers lost 4 of the 6 games I saw at home. That probably tempers my experience and makes me think I really should stay away!

I've got the same problem.

I haven't been to a game in Lincoln since my cousin played.. (we lost 4 of the last 5 I saw ...and that was durring the Osborne years) The very 1st game I went to was the week after one of Tom's teams finally beat OU to reach #1 and we lost to Missouri.

The last game I watched in person, we lost out here to ASU 19-0...I got to be Soooo superstitious about my presence at Husker Games, I turned down tickets to the Fiesta Bowl game out here against Florida..Just circled the stadium with my Siberian Husky finding old classmates until the game started, then went home to watch us annihilate the Gators on the tv.

Someday I still hope to make it back for a Spring game with my Son and to celebrate our birthdays. (Old Girlfriend, my Best friend from UNL, his Wife, Mine are a day apart).

Wow, I was at both of those games at Sun Devil Stadium along with the Husker/Vols Fiesta Bowl

I ask myself... is there a game in Lincoln this weekend? If the answer is YES, then I am there. And I will be until my circumstances change and I can't for whatever reason go to games. Every year I am thankful for every game I can be at because I know what its like not to go to any. I grew of up in Western Nebraska. It just wasn't feasable to go to many games.

How hungover or drunk I am. Sadly I'm not joking. I have student tickets, and last year I missed Michigan and passed out in the 4th quarter (woke up, thought i was dreaming and didn't think the game had started), and I skipped Idaho state and Arkansas state for consuming way too much the night before.

Haha that's funny and reminds me of an old college story. Back in about 82 or 83 it was parents day and my frat had a champaign breakfast across town somewhere. Well we get back a couple hours before gametime and my roommates parents show up to see him. We can't find him anywhere so assume he has headed across campus to the game. We go to the game, come back to the frat house and his parents come looking for him again. Once again we assume he is just dragging behind. His parents live quite a ways away so they have to go. They didn't get to see him. About an hour later we discover him passed out in his rack room. Wake him up and he wants to know if it's time to leave for the game.

Well during college, I have had season tickets. So as long as I was in the country, I would go. However, considering that I'll be moving after I graduate, I'll try to make one game a year (which is what I did when I was growing up in Colorado). I love Lincoln. Anytime I can go, I will.