National flags on beer cans. Is it OK?

Meh. The only other place I've actually seen a Puerto Rican flag is on a 1970s Monte Carlo. Which is pretty much the same thing as a beer can.

They're just tropical mexicans...

Have you ever been to Puerto Rico?

I have been to both Mexico and Puerto Rico quite a bit. I could easily move to Puerto Rico and be happy. Not the same in Mexico. I have a fairly large customer there and go there for work. So, I'm not talking about the tourist areas. I'm out with the locals.

Some day they will be a state. It is very close right now.

Meh. The only other place I've actually seen a Puerto Rican flag is on a 1970s Monte Carlo. Which is pretty much the same thing as a beer can.

I have been to both Mexico and Puerto Rico quite a bit. I could easily move to Puerto Rico and be happy. Not the same in Mexico. I have a fairly large customer there and go there for work. So, I'm not talking about the tourist areas. I'm out with the locals.

tumblr_m7zrwlTLwb1rqcu9eo1_1280.jpg

Yeah, I live in New Jersey

• Fire 2

Yeah, I live in New Jersey

+1

They rejected statehood. No we don't need anymore states that aren't attached to the mainland.