Manziel

most of those didnt expose their tainted virtue on college football live.

Eh, whatever. I don't really care about him either way I just think he's an idiot for wasting the opportunity he had.

I want him called out on it! He says he hasn't been doing anything criminal. He's lying. Kids look up to this clown. My nephew being one. The same nephew that said Rex is overrated.

This asshat says he hasn't been doing anything criminal and yet he dodges the alcohol question!

Who gives a rat's ass? 90% of college kids probably drink or have drank underage and just as many student athletes probably have as well.

I bet that's lower at BYU

I want him called out on it! He says he hasn't been doing anything criminal. He's lying. Kids look up to this clown. My nephew being one. The same nephew that said Rex is overrated.

I get that he's a pompous jackass but come on. Underage drinking when your over 18 and out of high school is about the least criminal thing that is actually illegal.

Your nephew needs a wake up call though maybe get him hooked on Marcus Mariota, seems ok..

I get that he's a pompous jackass but come on. Underage drinking when your over 18 and out of high school is about the least criminal thing that is actually illegal.

Your nephew needs a wake up call though maybe get him hooked on Marcus Mariota, seems ok..

Least criminal thats actually illegal? I guess you have an argument in there somewhere. Your minimalization of underage drinking aside, don't you think he's held to a higher standard? He is the reigning Heisman and a front runner to repeat. He has an elevated platform to push whatever agenda he chooses yet his only agenda seems to be partying and giving his coach and team fits.

My question to you is this. If this were your Heisman winning son, what's the tone of your conversation with him after all that's gone on. Getting kicked out of the Manning Academy thing only magnifies the difference between the level of commitment he has compared to the mold set by the Mannings.

Least criminal thats actually illegal? I guess you have an argument in there somewhere. Your minimalization of underage drinking aside, don't you think he's held to a higher standard? He is the reigning Heisman and a front runner to repeat. He has an elevated platform to push whatever agenda he chooses yet his only agenda seems to be partying and giving his coach and team fits.

My question to you is this. If this were your Heisman winning son, what's the tone of your conversation with him after all that's gone on. Getting kicked out of the Manning Academy thing only magnifies the difference between the level of commitment he has compared to the mold set by the Mannings.

I'd probably be having the same conversation with him that you would. But you nor I are his parents so that's neither here or there.

Of course he's held to a higher standard but not by his choice. Personally I don't think we should be championing athletes as role-models for life. Admire them for their skill and ability on the field but don't take that admiration past the chalk lines. The Rex Burkheads and Tim Tebows of the world are few and far between, and athletes with major character flaws are usually the norm. Like I said he's an idiot for blowing his opportunity with the Mannings but I'm not going to fault the guy for having a good time and doing things our players have done, and I myself have done (this latest incident aside, missing obligation is unacceptable anyway you cut it). He'll probably have a wake up call this season if he doesn't get his focus going soon and that's the real shame, because he has so much potential in him. But some of us have to learn the hard way.

Eh, whatever. I don't really care about him either way I just think he's an idiot for wasting the opportunity he had.

Disown him.

Manziel on his offseason: "I've had my fun"

Translation: Hookers and blow

It's always hookers and blow.

But anyway I think a lot of you guys are selling Johnny Manziel short going into next season. He's an asshat, but he's also very, very good. Losing Joeckel and Swope hurts, but he's got an absolute stud of wide receiver in Mike Evans returning along with a bunch of newly recruited talent. And outside of Florida (1st game of the year) and LSU, teams had no answer for him. Also, he only got better as the year went on. I'd love to see him get a big dose of humility out on the field next year, but I really don't see it.

Something is wrong with that kid, take him to the doctors.

But anyway I think a lot of you guys are selling Johnny Manziel short going into next season. He's an asshat, but he's also very, very good. Losing Joeckel and Swope hurts, but he's got an absolute stud of wide receiver in Mike Evans returning along with a bunch of newly recruited talent. And outside of Florida (1st game of the year) and LSU, teams had no answer for him. Also, he only got better as the year went on. I'd love to see him get a big dose of humility out on the field next year, but I really don't see it.

Alabama is going to kick the snot out of A&M next year. Mark my words. Bama's been playin last year's a&m game on a 24 hour loop in their weight room since last season ended.

Alabama is going to kick the snot out of A&M next year. Mark my words. Bama's been playin last year's a&m game on a 24 hour loop in their weight room since last season ended.

And now Saban has had an offseason to prepare for him that spells bad news for not only Texas A&M, but Johnny Manziel.