Manziel

What does the Great Bambi have anything to do with Manziel?

Party all night - socializes with the ladies - excellent on field production - (Babe showed up to a game once drunk and hit a home run)

The game was different then.

Pitching was so primitive that they allowed pitchers to put spit on the ball to make it fair. Plus everyone was drunk.

Party all night - socializes with the ladies - excellent on field production - (Babe showed up to a game once drunk and hit a home run)

Pitching was so primitive that they allowed pitchers to put spit on the ball to make it fair. Plus everyone was drunk.

Sounds like my work softball league

haha. Youre serious.

I was bein a smart ass. I just like to throw that term around. :P

Are you trying to say Jesus Christ couldn't hit a curve ball?

Are you trying to say Jesus Christ couldn't hit a curve ball?

Ah hey-seus I like him very much!

• 2 weeks later...

He's letting his immaturity shine through. The weekend after SEC media days when he had to explain himself on live TV to the world about his questionable social life, he goes out partying... in Austin.... For his sake, he had better play well this year, or he is gonna get crucified by the fans and media.