New field turf for 2013

Wow that is so....

damn

green.

You were expecting another color?

I think it's pretty clear from the italics that I was emphasizing not the fact that it is green as compared to another color, but HOW green it is, compared to the old, faded turf.

But I mean hey if you want to be obtuse then I'll do the sassy thing :)

Listen here smarty pants Mcgee I caught your drift, I was just doing the whole sassy thing myself thank you very much.

It is a very lush green. I wonder what it will look like on my TV since it has pretty deep greens. Too bad I probably won't find out since I'll be at most of the games this year... Woa is me!

Wow that is so....

damn

green.

You were expecting another color?

I think it's pretty clear from the italics that I was emphasizing not the fact that it is green as compared to another color, but HOW green it is, compared to the old, faded turf.

But I mean hey if you want to be obtuse then I'll do the sassy thing :)

Listen here smarty pants Mcgee I caught your drift, I was just doing the whole sassy thing myself thank you very much.

It is a very lush green. I wonder what it will look like on my TV since it has pretty deep greens. Too bad I probably won't find out since I'll be at most of the games this year... Woa is me!

tumblr_m9ahv3lj811qgnplio1_500.gif

• Fire 1

I want the field to be so very green that they can actually use it as a green screen and play movies on the field while the game is going on. Or they could have other games on the field while the game is going on. Or they could game on the games while the game is gaming.

• Fire 3

I want the field to be so very green that they can actually use it as a green screen and play movies on the field while the game is going on. Or they could have other games on the field while the game is going on. Or they could game on the games while the game is gaming.

xzibit-happy.jpg

• Fire 3

Sure is a lot of flirting going on in here.....

Updated turf sure has brought out the cuddle buddies of Huskerboard.

I was thinkin the same thing.

Landlord and Zrod, sittin in a tree..........

You're just jealous we're not exclusive anymore.

I'm not a Twitter expert but if you go to the caption and click on the "pic.twitter.com/..." it will open the pic in it's own page. Then right-click and choose "Open Image in new Tab" and copy the URL (web address bar). Then use the Image button in your reply and paste that location:

BOqWWUtCEAEiJ16.jpg