Who's not coming? - Players fight?

My favorite part of rumors/stories like these is how the local journalists (Sipple, B.C., McKewon, Chatlein, etc.) completely turn a blind eye to it, and try their hardest to act like it doesn't exist. They probably should, for their own credibility, at least until something concrete comes out, but I still find it amusing.... They completely vanish from Twitter during times like this!

I'm hearing someone lost to Lil Red in a handstand contest, got mad, and threw a beer bottle at Lil. But the bottle missed, hit someone else in the head, they got mad, and a brawl ensued. That's what my neighbor said. Someone else got their head stuck in a cornhole game. Madness.

As if anyone would need extra incentive to throw a beer bottle a Lil Red. Thing's a menace, what with his sh!t-eating grin and constant jitteryness.

How would you like to be a reporter and have to one up the next guy every day?

That would be like people here on the board speculating on something just so they could be first in line to say they were the first one that had the answer?

Oh wait, :blink: hahaha! :D

• Fire 1

I'm hearing someone lost to Lil Red in a handstand contest, got mad, and threw a beer bottle at Lil. But the bottle missed, hit someone else in the head, they got mad, and a brawl ensued. That's what my neighbor said. Someone else got their head stuck in a cornhole game. Madness.

Is your neighbor Bo's salt water aquarium guy?

Must be. It's a small world after all.

Depending on how much of the actual story we find out, probably a no win situation here. Either we're out some potentially big contributors or Bo is going to be accused of running a dirty program.

Players fighting doesn't get into that "dirty" program thing IMO. If he's even still considering letting that CO transfer in...shouldn't someone already on campus get more slack?

Unless it was pretty serious and is going to spill over into the program as a whole - this is an internal discipline thing as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think so either. That's why I said "accused of". But it really only took one guy for Dr. Tom to be accused on winning at all costs. Different situation but still only one incident with one player...

How about we all sit back and wait for details to come out before we speculate and spread false rumors....

Isn't this what rumorville is for????

Not if it has potential to negatively affect the team IMO.

Really? What rumors would we discuss then? "There is word around the program that Andrew Green might make the Dean's list. Waiting for confirmation." ?

• Fire 1

Depending on how much of the actual story we find out, probably a no win situation here. Either we're out some potentially big contributors or Bo is going to be accused of running a dirty program.

Players fighting doesn't get into that "dirty" program thing IMO. If he's even still considering letting that CO transfer in...shouldn't someone already on campus get more slack?

Unless it was pretty serious and is going to spill over into the program as a whole - this is an internal discipline thing as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think so either. That's why I said "accused of". But it really only took one guy for Dr. Tom to be accused on winning at all costs. Different situation but still only one incident with one player...

Yeah, knowing nothing about this situation I'm leaning towards is being less than beating up a girl. If it gets to that point and he's on the team come fall...I can see where Bo would get the 'win at all costs' label. I'd tag him with it if that was the circumstances. (99.9% sure it isn't though)