Who's not coming? - Players fight?

I guess I am in the dark about this wifi person as well which really doesn't matter to me (don't PM me with the details) lol, because I could care less! If he/she is an impost-ter, I have seen those things before and it just brings down a board.

As for what the facts are in this latest team issue, I heard on the radio this morning that there still are no suspensions and there may not be at all?

What a surprise! :tv I would welcome someone to outline (timeline) how this all started and what we really know for sure (facts) this morning if there are any yet?

I guess I am in the dark about this wifi person as well which really doesn't matter to me (don't PM me with the details) lol, because I could care less! If he/she is an impost-ter, I have seen those things before and it just brings down a board.

As for what the facts are in this latest team issue, I heard on the radio this morning that there still are no suspensions and there may not be at all?

What a surprise! :tv I would welcome someone to outline (timeline) how this all started and what we really know for sure (facts) this morning if there are any yet?

So far here is what we know for sure.

Something may or may not have happened regarding husker players at a party.

There may or may not be some players dismissed from the team.

Thats it so far.

1. Get password to 'Shed

2. Read Wifi thread

3. ????

4. Profit

• Fire 1

1. Get password to 'Shed

2. Read Wifi thread

3. ????

4. Profit

2009.0_standard_730.0.gif

1. Get password to 'Shed

2. Read Wifi thread

3. ????

4. Profit

OK; I get 1,2, 3 but Profit I am not understanding the meaning here? Sorry, I am drawing a blank.

1. Get password to 'Shed

2. Read Wifi thread

3. ????

4. Profit

OK; I get 1,2, 3 but Profit I am not understanding the meaning here? Sorry, I am drawing a blank.

Underpants gnomes

1. Get password to 'Shed

2. Read Wifi thread

3. ????

4. Profit

Underpants gnomes

LMAO; I must be farking retarded or am I so out of the loop that I shouldn't even ask?

Underpants gnomes??? LOL wth, I feel like I am in a foreign country and don't speak the language. What?

And how do I get a password for shed if someone would like to share with me or point me in the right direction?

1. Get password to 'Shed

2. Read Wifi thread

3. ????

4. Profit

Underpants gnomes

LMAO; I must be farking retarded or am I so out of the loop that I shouldn't even ask?

Underpants gnomes??? LOL wth, I feel like I am in a foreign country and don't speak the language. What?

And how do I get a password for shed if someone would like to share with me or point me in the right direction?

PM a mod for the password

• Fire 1

So far here is what we know for sure.

Something may or may not have happened regarding husker players at a party.

There may or may not be some players dismissed from the team.

Thats it so far.

and thanks Red for giving me an update that we still don't know sh**. Ha, +1 for your feedback though.