Thomas Brown & Ernest Suttles Off the Team

Any word on why Brown got the boot yet?

Nothing that I have heard yet. The only thing I keep hearing, is it has to do with something that happened at the party. I have also heard, and I believe this was stated in this thread somewhere in this thread, that he was on his last straw with previous infractions. His involvement and being at this party could have been in violation of probation terms set by Bo maybe? Just guesses of course.

Any word on why Brown got the boot yet?

Nothing that I have heard yet. The only thing I keep hearing, is it has to do with something that happened at the party. I have also heard, and I believe this was stated in this thread somewhere in this thread, that he was on his last straw with previous infractions. His involvement and being at this party could have been in violation of probation terms set by Bo maybe? Just guesses of course.

Thanks,

I saw the "last straw" comment the other day.... but I didn't really feel like digging back through all this to see if anything changed lol

Was Thomas Brown the one that was involved when Devrell Biggs got into some trouble with an MIP or DUI or such a while back? If so, then yes, I could see him having quite a short leash to work with.

I was there personally at the incident you are referring to and no. It was Jonathon Rose. Rosie's leash got even shorter after this.

Was Thomas Brown the one that was involved when Devrell Biggs got into some trouble with an MIP or DUI or such a while back? If so, then yes, I could see him having quite a short leash to work with.

I was there personally at the incident you are referring to and no. It was Jonathon Rose. Rosie's leash got even shorter after this.

As I was typin EZ, Rose's name was floatin around in my head as well. I had a good enough memory to have it narrowed down to Rose and Brown, but was too lazy to check out the thread in the basketball forum. Thanks for clearin that up.

When Rose came to NU from Auburn the story was spun that he didn't like Auburn because the guys on the team were not good people to be around and he didn't want to be in that environment. Then he comes to NU and is involved in a couple different incidents with alcohol and possibly marijuana? Is this what I am hearing? Maybe he was part of the problem at Auburn and new he needed to get out to protect himself.

When Rose came to NU from Auburn the story was spun that he didn't like Auburn because the guys on the team were not good people to be around and he didn't want to be in that environment. Then he comes to NU and is involved in a couple different incidents with alcohol and possibly marijuana? Is this what I am hearing? Maybe he was part of the problem at Auburn and new he needed to get out to protect himself.

Rose didn't leave "voluntarily" - hewas told he would be best to find a new home.

Coach Gene Chizik informed Rose's high school coach, Keith Etheredge of Leeds, that Rose would not be allowed to return to the team Tuesday. Chizik had sent Rose home for the summer because of "personal reasons."

http://www.al.com/sp...han_rose_l.html

And this is after a suspension during the season that kept him out of a game or two.

Rose didn't leave "voluntarily" - hewas told he would be best to find a new home.

Coach Gene Chizik informed Rose's high school coach, Keith Etheredge of Leeds, that Rose would not be allowed to return to the team Tuesday. Chizik had sent Rose home for the summer because of "personal reasons."

He asked for a raise, didnt he.

I split the Army_Allen tangent into its own thread. You can find that HERE.

As was mentioned in a post that I moved, conversations do evolve. We don't typically move posts like this, but AA's conversation was entirely different than this thread. Plus it'll help to keep all the "fire Bo" stuff in one thread.

• Fire 1

And this is after a suspension during the season that kept him out of a game or two.

Very Interesting. This is the first I've heard of this. It sure does make all this make a lot more sense knowing that. Also could explain why he didn't see the field despite all his talent last year. Interesting he was at this party where all the problems were that resulted in team dismissals.

Very Interesting. This is the first I've heard of this. It sure does make all this make a lot more sense knowing that. Also could explain why he didn't see the field despite all his talent last year. Interesting he was at this party where all the problems were that resulted in team dismissals.

I think the main reason he didn't see the field is he had to sit out a year after transferring.