Big Ten Media Days Thread

Concur on tall black socks being terrible. So sick of seeing kids wearing calf high black socks with sandals, shoes, etc. It really doesn't look good. And don't get me started on the flat bill caps. Completely stupid and idiotic looking. Caps are worn and to be used for a reason. Flat bills turned or tipped are defeating the purpose of wearing a cap.

Concur on tall black socks being terrible. So sick of seeing kids wearing calf high black socks with sandals, shoes, etc. It really doesn't look good. And don't get me started on the flat bill caps. Completely stupid and idiotic looking. Caps are worn and to be used for a reason. Flat bills turned or tipped are defeating the purpose of wearing a cap.

I wasn't aware that there were inherent rules associated to clothing articles. I'm not allowed to make my own rules for myself with the things I wear?

I guess I should take off my watch since it's only an accessory and I don't use it to check the time. Gee dang. :(

• Fire 1

All you old men here griping about socks and hats make me laugh. I'm supposed to be the stodgy old fart griping about "these kids" around here. :D

At least they're not wearing skinny jeans, scarves, and weird hats like those damn hipsters NUance ;)

All you old men here griping about socks and hats make me laugh. I'm supposed to be the stodgy old fart griping about "these kids" around here. :D

At least they're not wearing skinny jeans, scarves, and weird hats like those damn hipsters NUance ;)

Or doing things to be ironic, like most hipsters :)

From ESPN's live chat with Ciante Evans:

Peter (Washington DC) asks: 
Ciante, Can you name a player on neb's defense that isn't widely known now but will be a household name in the BIG by season's end?

Ciante Evans: If I had to name one, I would probably say Jason Ankrah, defensive end. I think he's poised to have a real good year. He's been working hard all offseason.

More from Ciante:

Ike (Chicago) asks: Ciante, just wanted to get your opinion of the front seven. Does he think they'll be able to get to opposing QB's quickly, and keep offenses honest along with the veteran secondary? How does the defense stack up against the other Blackshirt defenses you've ben apart of? Finally what offense are you looking forward to facing tyhe most?

Ciante Evans: I think the front seven is making their way to be a good defense. They have a lot of athleticism and speed, something I haven't seen in a long time. And I played with Lavonte. Overall, I think the athleticism is the highest since I've been here. Right now, trying to stack up to the Blackshirts defense is not fair because we're so young. But I think by season's end, we should be one of the top defenses, if not the top defense, if everything goes according to plan.

• Fire 1

From ESPN's live chat with Ciante Evans:

Peter (Washington DC) asks: 
Ciante, Can you name a player on neb's defense that isn't widely known now but will be a household name in the BIG by season's end?

Ciante Evans: If I had to name one, I would probably say Jason Ankrah, defensive end. I think he's poised to have a real good year. He's been working hard all offseason.

Goooooood Gooood Goooooood..............I have been hearing positive things about Ankrah. I hope it translates onto the field in game situations.