****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

@torifisher1: #BestWRsInCollegeFootball Night at the Fishers! #GBR #Huskers #HuskersWRs Bring it on!!!! http://t.co/xFT4mPjMic

i hope they all paid for their meals!

I was thinking the same thing.

It wouldn't be a violation if they didn't.

OCCASIONAL MEALS

NCAA Bylaw 16.12.1.5

Summary

Coaches are now allowed to take their student-athletes out to dinner for an occasional meal, but it must be within a reasonable distance from the campus. Friends of the Program are not allowed to do this.

Also, please remember that incoming freshman are considered prospects until they have started classes full-time, or until they have participated in a regular squad practice or competition.

The text of the Bylaw

"A student-athlete or the entire team in a sport may receive an occasional meal in the locale of the institution on infrequent and special occasions from an institutional staff member. An institutional staff member may provide reasonable local transportation to student-athletes to attend such meals. A student-athlete may also receive an occasional family home meal from a representative of athletics interests on infrequent and special occasions under the following conditions:

• The meal must be provided in an individual's home (as opposed to a restaurant) and may be catered; and
  • A representative of the institution's athletics interests may provide reasonable local transportation to student-athletes to attend the meal function only if the meal function is at the home of that representative."

@BTNDaveRevsine: At #Nebraska practice. Tough not to be impressed w OLine - as physically imposing a group as we've seen on our tour

@BTNDaveRevsine: Doing walk through stuff now, so you can't read too much into it, but Nathan Gerry out there w 1st group of LB's

@BTNTomDienhart: I ask Tim Beck who would start on o line today, he said Long and Cotton at G; Rodriguez, Sirles at T with Qvale working in; Pelini at C.

@BTNTomDienhart: This d line unit was working together: Ankrah and Gregory at DE; Valentine and Curry inside. Gregory looks good. #Huskers

@BTNDaveRevsine: Same disclaimer as before - but #Huskers 1st DL in team walk through - Ankrah, Gregory, Curry, Valentine

@BTNTomDienhart: Tim Beck likes true frosh TE Cethan Carter. Can run. WR Kevin Gladney another true frosh staff likes. #Huskers

@BTNDaveRevsine: In 7 yrs of doing this, 1st time I've ever heard "Smells Like Teen Spirit" on a practice soundtrack. Has to be 1 of top 10 singles ever

@BTNTomDienhart: Tim Beck told me Terrell Newby reminds him of Ameer Abdullah; Beck called Adam Taylor a "faster Imani Cross." Nice RBs in Lincoln. #Huskers

@BTNTomDienhart: This d line unit was working together: Ankrah and Gregory at DE; Valentine and Curry inside. Gregory looks good. #Huskers

@BTNDaveRevsine: Same disclaimer as before - but #Huskers 1st DL in team walk through - Ankrah, Gregory, Curry, Valentine

@BTNTomDienhart: Tim Beck likes true frosh TE Cethan Carter. Can run. WR Kevin Gladney another true frosh staff likes. #Huskers

Love that lineup.

@BTNTomDienhart: I ask Tim Beck who would start on o line today, he said Long and Cotton at G; Rodriguez, Sirles at T with Qvale working in; Pelini at C.

Big news here. Rodriguez over Qvale. Pelini over Pensick? Interesting.

Good god please no. I know this may be a little harsh but, If Rodriguez starts this will not be Pelini's best line since he took over.

With regards to A-Rod; I hope it is more of a testament to the work he put in over the Spring and Summer and not any lack of work on Qvale.

• Fire 1

Good god please no. I know this may be a little harsh but, If Rodriguez starts this will not be Pelini's best line since he took over.

He rededicated himself this offseason lost alot of weight. You don't really think they would put him out there if he wasn't improved significantly do you?

• Fire 1

He rededicated himself this offseason lost alot of weight. You don't really think they would put him out there if he wasn't improved significantly do you?

I hadn't heard that. Makes me feel a little better now. Whats his weight now?

I've gone through last year's Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State and Wisconsin games in the last two weeks. If Rodriguez is starting he had better have made significant improvements in the offseason. I'd love to see someone chart our sacks last year and find out how many times it was Rodriguez' man who made the play. He was false-starting, holding, whiffing on blocks and otherwise wreaking havoc on our O Line so much last year. On one drive alone in the Michigan State game he had two false-start penalties, and he killed the drive by barely touching the DE he was supposed to block, resulting in a sack before Martinez had finished his drop.

• Fire 2

I hadn't heard that. Makes me feel a little better now. Whats his weight now?

Not sure on the weight, but reports were he really dedicated himself being his last year. I never thought id see the day he would take over starting at tackle but apparently he's doing really well. He has all the talent in the world.