****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

@BTNTomDienhart: This d line unit was working together: Ankrah and Gregory at DE; Valentine and Curry inside. Gregory looks good. #Huskers

@BTNDaveRevsine: Same disclaimer as before - but #Huskers 1st DL in team walk through - Ankrah, Gregory, Curry, Valentine

@BTNTomDienhart: Tim Beck likes true frosh TE Cethan Carter. Can run. WR Kevin Gladney another true frosh staff likes. #Huskers

@BTNDaveRevsine: In 7 yrs of doing this, 1st time I've ever heard "Smells Like Teen Spirit" on a practice soundtrack. Has to be 1 of top 10 singles ever

@BTNTomDienhart: Tim Beck told me Terrell Newby reminds him of Ameer Abdullah; Beck called Adam Taylor a "faster Imani Cross." Nice RBs in Lincoln. #Huskers

Replace Curry with Randle, and that's a much more believable starting DL.

@BTNDaveRevsine

At #Nebraska practice. Tough not to be impressed w OLine - as physically imposing a group as we've seen on our tour

I know this was posted above, but wanted to point out that they've already been to every other B1G school on this tour, so unless he's just blowing smoke, we're looking at least as impressive as Michigan, OSU and/or Wiscy. I'll take that.

I think they said similar things last year, and we seemed to do ok despite the aforementioned screw ups.

Twitter:

Tom Dienhart@BTNTomDienhart 54s

Bo Pelini kibitzing with NFL scouts. His parting words to the talent hounds: "Are you getting… http://instagram.com/p/dMxq1mqv7I/

Instagram:

bigtennetwork

3 minutes ago

Bo Pelini kibitzing with NFL scouts. His parting words to the talent hounds: "Are you getting everything you need?" #Huskers

I might get really excited about this if I knew what the hell it means..

Kibitzing means to give unsolicited advice so I am not sure what he is driving at.

@BTNTomDienhart: This d line unit was working together: Ankrah and Gregory at DE; Valentine and Curry inside. Gregory looks good. #Huskers

@BTNDaveRevsine: Same disclaimer as before - but #Huskers 1st DL in team walk through - Ankrah, Gregory, Curry, Valentine

@BTNTomDienhart: Tim Beck likes true frosh TE Cethan Carter. Can run. WR Kevin Gladney another true frosh staff likes. #Huskers

@BTNDaveRevsine: In 7 yrs of doing this, 1st time I've ever heard "Smells Like Teen Spirit" on a practice soundtrack. Has to be 1 of top 10 singles ever

@BTNTomDienhart: Tim Beck told me Terrell Newby reminds him of Ameer Abdullah; Beck called Adam Taylor a "faster Imani Cross." Nice RBs in Lincoln. #Huskers

Replace Curry with Randle, and that's a much more believable starting DL.

Pretty much: Ankrah, Gregory, Randle, <insert name>

@BTNDaveRevsine: Kellogg rotating in 2nd w QB's. Armstrong injury recovery could be a factor there. Love Armstrong's skill set. #Huskers.

@BTNDaveRevsine: Haven't done team drills yet (when O goes against D), but component pieces of #Huskers offense all look very strong.

@BTNTomDienhart: Ameer Abdullah, Terrell Newby, Jordan Westerkamp and Jamal Turner working as punt returners. #Huskers