****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

@BTNTomDienhart: I ask Tim Beck who would start on o line today, he said Long and Cotton at G; Rodriguez, Sirles at T with Qvale working in; Pelini at C.

Big news here. Rodriguez over Qvale. Pelini over Pensick? Interesting.

Good god please no. I know this may be a little harsh but, If Rodriguez starts this will not be Pelini's best line since he took over.

He rededicated himself this offseason lost alot of weight. You don't really think they would put him out there if he wasn't improved significantly do you?

I hadn't heard that. Makes me feel a little better now. Whats his weight now?

Not sure on the weight, but reports were he really dedicated himself being his last year. I never thought id see the day he would take over starting at tackle but apparently he's doing really well. He has all the talent in the world.

Agreed. He has the talent but last year he seemed to lack the mental side of the game.

I've gone through last year's Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State and Wisconsin games in the last two weeks. If Rodriguez is starting he had better have made significant improvements in the offseason. I'd love to see someone chart our sacks last year and find out how many times it was Rodriguez' man who made the play. He was false-starting, holding, whiffing on blocks and otherwise wreaking havoc on our O Line so much last year. On one drive alone in the Michigan State game he had two false-start penalties, and he killed the drive by barely touching the DE he was supposed to block, resulting in a sack before Martinez had finished his drop.

This.

However, he is always talked about as having great potential. If he is finally tapping into that potential, I could believe it. But I'll have to see it first.

@BTNDaveRevsine

At #Nebraska practice. Tough not to be impressed w OLine - as physically imposing a group as we've seen on our tour

I know this was posted above, but wanted to point out that they've already been to every other B1G school on this tour, so unless he's just blowing smoke, we're looking at least as impressive as Michigan, OSU and/or Wiscy. I'll take that.

I have been fairly optimistic towards our O line this year. I saw this earlier this morning and am just trying to curb my expectations so I'm not disappointed in some way.

I have not been a guy who claims.."our O line sucks". I think it has been better than many want to admit. However, the rest of our offense is so stacked I have looked at this as the last link to put it all together. Man, I hope they do.

Twitter:

Tom Dienhart@BTNTomDienhart 54s

Bo Pelini kibitzing with NFL scouts. His parting words to the talent hounds: "Are you getting… http://instagram.com/p/dMxq1mqv7I/

Instagram:

bigtennetwork

3 minutes ago

Bo Pelini kibitzing with NFL scouts. His parting words to the talent hounds: "Are you getting everything you need?" #Huskers

I might get really excited about this if I knew what the hell it means..