****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

If the last 2 years are any indication; you have to take what those BTN guys say with a grain of salt.

Love the BTN, but take a lot of what they say with a grain of salt.

Posted mere seconds apart. Discerning minds know - take the BTN with a grain of salt. ;)

Brothers?

I'm the one without the beard.

No thanks, Kool aid and salt don't mix.

I tend to trust Dinardo's opinion the most. I've watched everything he said about all the other teams and he was critical of teams weaknesses and wasn't afraid to say something. But of course they heaped praise on strengths as they should.

Just nice they see dline as a perceived strength.

Kool-aid and salt. Reminds me or a very unfortunate summer day when I was young. Older brothers can be a$$hole$.

@dirkchatelain

According to the BTN crew, Nebraska will go 28-0 this fall, beating opponents by an average of 437-4.

To me, sounds like Dirky's jealous that BTN was granted full access! There's no doubt that some of the local media have been whining about how little access they have been granted during fall camp!

Dirk was obviously joking. In a later tweet, he said the jab was a joke. He respects those guys and enjoys their work.

• Fire 1

@dirkchatelain

According to the BTN crew, Nebraska will go 28-0 this fall, beating opponents by an average of 437-4.

To me, sounds like Dirky's jealous that BTN was granted full access! There's no doubt that some of the local media have been whining about how little access they have been granted during fall camp!

Dirk was obviously joking. In a later tweet, he said the jab was a joke. He respects those guys and enjoys their work.

Eh, sounds like CYA to me after he tweeted that out.

@dirkchatelain

Eh, sounds like CYA to me after he tweeted that out.

Sure, it was a joke ... by a guy with no sense of humor. I'll buy that.

@dirkchatelain

Or he was covering his bitter ass.