****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 1m

Here are my takes going into Wyoming week in the #Husker Buzz column - http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1541148 …

This little tidbit from Sean Callahan's HuskerOn-line article:

You learn something new every day, and on Monday I found out that Abdullah at one time in his life was a boxer. During Monday's press conference Abdullah came in sporting a Muhammad Ali t-shirt, which drew a few comments and remarks from reporters. It makes a lot more sense now where Abdullah gets his edge and toughness from. He carries himself like a boxer and is never satisfied no matter what he's accomplished.

Brian Rosenthal@HuskerExtraBR 2m

Wyoming coach Dave Christensen said he's "scared to death" every time he sees highlight of Taylor Martinez's 76-yd TD run against Wisconsin.

Someone should tell him not to worry. They have the #2 QB in the country so it all evens out.

Wyoming fans are funny....

He shouldn't be scared, because here is how the game is going to play out (according to Wyoming fans):

- Taylor fumbles the ball a NCAA record 14 times

- Brett Smith throws for 602 yards and 5 touchdowns

- Their defense (that ranked 118th last year) will suddenly become the Alabama of the MWC

- They will win

- Profit

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 11m

Taylor Martinez says to watch out for Quincy Enunwa... http://bit.ly/1cabTbM #Huskers

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 10m

"I've never seen one or two people take him down," Martinez said. "You should have saw a run by him in the scrimmage. It was ridiculous."

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip 3m

The 6-2, 225-pound Enunwa caught 42 passes last season for 470 yards. He is running through tackles in practice, Martinez said.

Uh-oh

Devnet = Clueless

Hey, I'm of the belief Cross will be great too there, pal.

You aren't the one who gets things explained to you and then still can't grasp the concept or comprehend what you are reading.

Help me out: For it to be a prediction, do you have to say it before said event happens, or after?

Devnet = Clueless

Hey, I'm of the belief Cross will be great too there, pal.

You aren't the one who gets things explained to you and then still can't grasp the concept or comprehend what you are reading.

Help me out: For it to be a prediction, do you have to say it before said event happens, or after?

During. Just ask the fans that left the NW game last year.

@HuskerExtraBC: Kaz showing no separation between Gregory and Moss at DE spot. "Like I told those two guys, you're both starters." http://t.co/pOQuajw4Jl

@HuskerExtraBC: "Now who runs out there first, I don't know," Kaz said. "We'll talk about that. I'm not too concerned and I don't think they are."

Did Moss get that Med RS last year or no?

Curry is the one in question. Moss should have gotten it.