****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Starting to sound like AT will RS.

Now it's just a matter of deciding what kind of beer EZ-E owes me.

I am a man of my word. However, we aren't even close to Big Ten play. Also, haven't seen or heard anything suggesting what Fowler said to be accurate. With the former player ban from practice, its been very tough to get information. Don't think we will know anything until UCLA.

Brian Rosenthal@HuskerExtraBR 2m

Wyoming coach Dave Christensen said he's "scared to death" every time he sees highlight of Taylor Martinez's 76-yd TD run against Wisconsin.

Someone should tell him not to worry. They have the #2 QB in the country so it all evens out.

Wyoming fans are funny....

He shouldn't be scared, because here is how the game is going to play out (according to Wyoming fans):

- Taylor fumbles the ball a NCAA record 14 times

- Brett Smith throws for 602 yards and 5 touchdowns

- Their defense (that ranked 118th last year) will suddenly become the Alabama of the MWC

- They will win

I am a man of my word. However, we aren't even close to Big Ten play. Also, haven't seen or heard anything suggesting what Fowler said to be accurate. With the former player ban from practice, its been very tough to get information. Don't think we will know anything until UCLA.

The only thing I've heard even remotely close too "proof" is that Bo didn't mention him when listing true freshmen that will play Saturday. Take that what it is (close to nothing)....

Brian Rosenthal@HuskerExtraBR 2m

Wyoming coach Dave Christensen said he's "scared to death" every time he sees highlight of Taylor Martinez's 76-yd TD run against Wisconsin.

Someone should tell him not to worry. They have the #2 QB in the country so it all evens out.

Wyoming fans are funny....

He shouldn't be scared, because here is how the game is going to play out (according to Wyoming fans):

- Taylor fumbles the ball a NCAA record 14 times

- Brett Smith throws for 602 yards and 5 touchdowns

- Their defense (that ranked 118th last year) will suddenly become the Alabama of the MWC

- They will win

This game ( as you know) isn't going to be close....

Yeah, I actually kind of doubt he redshirts. I mean, I would absolutely be fine with that decision, but recent history says he probably won't.

I maintain he'll get the standard amount of carries for a 3rd-4th string freshman RB. Barring injury to the guys in front of him, of course.