****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers 40s

Last week the #Huskers got a surprise night off. How @BoPelini told them, and their reaction, is priceless - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPhnp6KcTzs

was not impressed with what i saw in that video of taylor's throwing motion.

Well played, sir. I needed a laugh today.

gosh dangit iw as going to make this joke but i didn't and now i regret everything what is life

sorry, braj. early bird, and such.

Just moved for a new job and trying to catch up on HB. This thread it too prolific to even try to read, without risking my brain from melting. Anyone want to give a recap from the fall camp twitter thread thus far?

Kool-aid. Randy Gregory. Protein. Hammer. Cell Phone.

Did I miss anything?

Angry booster and practice lockouts

And PBJ defensive look(crazy excited!!) with triple lindy double wing offense with Ciante at one of the wings. Oops, did i just spill a little bit?? ;)

I can't decide which I like more - the prank that he pulled or that he let it be taped and published.

With teams negatively recruiting against us it's not a bad idea to have stuff like this and the Harlem Shake video out there to show that Bo isn't just some hardass.

After fall camp started an ex-player at practice said Bo was becoming more like McBride, still intense more given to kidding around. Think he's find a little more balance.

I can't decide which I like more - the prank that he pulled or that he let it be taped and published.

With teams negatively recruiting against us it's not a bad idea to have stuff like this and the Harlem Shake video out there to show that Bo isn't just some hardass.

After fall camp started an ex-player at practice said Bo was becoming more like McBride, still intense more given to kidding around. Think he's find a little more balance.

I guarantee you that's a lot of it. I think it was EZ said he has absolute proof that the staff at Kentucky is showin kids videos Bo's tyrades and askin them if that's what they want to play for (yes, Morrow probably as well). Well, it's forgone that Bo isnt just gonna stand back and let that be. These things are what he's doing to repectfully combat that sh#t.

Just moved for a new job and trying to catch up on HB. This thread it too prolific to even try to read, without risking my brain from melting. Anyone want to give a recap from the fall camp twitter thread thus far?

Did I miss anything?

And PBJ defensive look(crazy excited!!) with triple lindy double wing offense with Ciante at one of the wings. Oops, did i just spill a little bit?? ;)

Go home C N Red you're drunk!

Did I miss anything?

Go home C N Red you're drunk!

You were right.

I guarantee you that's a lot of it. I think it was EZ said he has absolute proof that the staff at Kentucky is showin kids videos Bo's tyrades and askin them if that's what they want to play for (yes, Morrow probably as well). Well, it's forgone that Bo isnt just gonna stand back and let that be. These things are what he's doing to repectfully combat that sh#t.

It is happening. Marrow was our 4 or 5th best recruiter at best but he was in charge of the 2014 Ohio kids, hence the surge in Ohio for UK. Garuntee if he were on staff we would have a lot of those kids committed here. He also took with him some of our scouting information on prospects.

I will comfortably and confidently say that when UK blows up that Marrow will never find another job in CFB on a Pelini or Stoops staff.

It is happening. Marrow was our 4 or 5th best recruiter at best but he was in charge of the 2014 Ohio kids, hence the surge in Ohio for UK. Garuntee if he were on staff we would have a lot of those kids committed here. He also took with him some of our scouting information on prospects.

I will comfortably and confidently say that when UK blows up that Marrow will never find another job in CFB on a Pelini or Stoops staff.

Definitely a Pelini job isn't going to happen, but brother Stoops doesn't seem to mind having him at UK currently. Wonder what the older 2 think about the situation.