****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

This is the side of Bo that not a lot of people get to see, especially the media. I can see why kids say they would run through a wall for him and that he is a strict but caring guy. These pranks I think help with team chemistry and hopefully allows the players to relax some and have fun while going thru the hard part of fall camp.

That USA Today article is probably the best summary of our team anyone can write. Props to Paul, that is spot on. Here it's again, everyone should read this.

@PaulMyerberg: No. 11: Nebraska http://t.co/rodTO0EF9L Huskers take next step toward finding their complete game.

@cfbmatrix: @PaulMyerberg Good bet on Huskers. Cake sked. Only 4 games & some mental toughness from 12-0

As someone stated these are the things we do not see from him. The kids do. I think Bo allowing for some of these things to be videoed shows he is growing more confident in his ability. That he is gaining confidence that he is developing as a head coach.

I know in 2003 he was a little more loose with the kids, which at that time worried me about him as our head coach. I think the view we had of him coming here the second time was much more in control, demanding, and at the time in my mind a little over the top. I have changed my stance on him considerably in the last year. I am really pulling for him to make it, to get this program over the hump. But it is evident that he is still quite intense, as very few of the players even moved during the beginning of this. He runs this team, this program with an iron had. I have had Commanding Officers that were exactly like him, and they turned out to be the best I had ever worked for.

My warehouse computer at work doesnt have very good audio. What is said or happens when both Thad and Bo leave the room? it' must've came off as pretty intense cuz after a lot of guys were holdin there hands on their chest as if it was pretty intense.

There were noises coming from the hallway like Bo and Thad were arguing/fighting. Some guys were going to go out there to "break it up", but everyone was told to sit down.

My warehouse computer at work doesnt have very good audio. What is said or happens when both Thad and Bo leave the room? it' must've came off as pretty intense cuz after a lot of guys were holdin there hands on their chest as if it was pretty intense.

Bo walked out and you hear "You got a problem?!" and then a bit of scuffling/banging noises. One of the assistants tells everyone to stay put and someone runs out there, it stops for a second and then it gets louder and that was when everyone got up scared and the "Got Ya" slide popped up.