****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

My warehouse computer at work doesnt have very good audio. What is said or happens when both Thad and Bo leave the room? it' must've came off as pretty intense cuz after a lot of guys were holdin there hands on their chest as if it was pretty intense.

Bo walked out and you hear "You got a problem?!" and then a bit of scuffling/banging noises. One of the assistants tells everyone to stay put and someone runs out there, it stops for a second and then it gets louder and that was when everyone got up scared and the "Got Ya" slide popped up.

cripes. That's epic.

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers 40s

Last week the #Huskers got a surprise night off. How @BoPelini told them, and their reaction, is priceless - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPhnp6KcTzs

was not impressed with what i saw in that video of taylor's throwing motion.

Well played, sir. I needed a laugh today.

gosh dangit iw as going to make this joke but i didn't and now i regret everything what is life

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers 40s

Last week the #Huskers got a surprise night off. How @BoPelini told them, and their reaction, is priceless - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPhnp6KcTzs

was not impressed with what i saw in that video of taylor's throwing motion.

Well played, sir. I needed a laugh today.

gosh dangit iw as going to make this joke but i didn't and now i regret everything what is life

That'll learn ya.

Just moved for a new job and trying to catch up on HB. This thread it too prolific to even try to read, without risking my brain from melting. Anyone want to give a recap from the fall camp twitter thread thus far?

The Huskers play in just over a week. Many players will play - some with experience, some without. The defense may or may not be good.

Also, there is some rumor about a prank pulled by Pelini....

• Fire 1

Just moved for a new job and trying to catch up on HB. This thread it too prolific to even try to read, without risking my brain from melting. Anyone want to give a recap from the fall camp twitter thread thus far?

We'll see both Adam Taylor and Terrell Newby this season. Maybe as soon as the opener.

The O-Line is said to be the best in Pelini's tenure so far. A-Rod has had his best camp and is pushing Qvale for the starting job supposedly.

Alonzo Moore & Jordan Westerkamp are probably going to see a good amount of playing time this season.

Sam Cotton got dinged up but should be ready for the opener at TE. Cethan Carter has impressed coaches so far and has had praise from Martinez.

The battle for the backup QB job is tight between Tommy Armstrong and RKIII. Tommy is coming off a minor knee injury. No word yet if Stanton redshirts.

Jamal Turner is leading the way in the battle for Punt Returner. Will most likely return kicks as well.

No word yet on who will be the field goal kicker. Sam Foltz is going to be the punter though.

There will be a lot of substitutions on the defensive line this season with the added depth. Obviously Randy Gregory is pretty hyped up to be a difference maker with the pass rush.

Josh Banderas and Nathan Gerry have been the young standouts at LB so far this fall. Both are true freshman. Banderas has apparently impressed coaches with his knowledge and speed at Middle while Gerry, although recruited as a safety, may have found a home as a backer instead. Zaire Anderson is the projected Will starter.

Secondary is the strength of the young defense. Corey Cooper returns to his rightful position at Safety and Andrew Green has moved to Safety too. All the corners are battling for starting jobs, and Joseph has said nothing is set as of yet.

• Fire 6

We'll see both Adam Taylor and Terrell Newby this season. Maybe as soon as the opener.

The O-Line is said to be the best in Pelini's tenure so far. A-Rod has had his best camp and is pushing Qvale for the starting job supposedly.

Alonzo Moore & Jordan Westerkamp are probably going to see a good amount of playing time this season.

Sam Cotton got dinged up but should be ready for the opener at TE. Cethan Carter has impressed coaches so far and has had praise from Martinez.

The battle for the backup QB job is tight between Tommy Armstrong and RKIII. Tommy is coming off a minor knee injury. No word yet if Stanton redshirts.

Jamal Turner is leading the way in the battle for Punt Returner. Will most likely return kicks as well.

No word yet on who will be the field goal kicker. Sam Foltz is going to be the punter though.

There will be a lot of substitutions on the defensive line this season with the added depth. Obviously Randy Gregory is pretty hyped up to be a difference maker with the pass rush.

Josh Banderas and Nathan Gerry have been the young standouts at LB so far this fall. Both are true freshman. Banderas has apparently impressed coaches with his knowledge and speed at Middle while Gerry, although recruited as a safety, may have found a home as a backer instead. Zaire Anderson is the projected Will starter.

Secondary is the strength of the young defense. Corey Cooper returns to his rightful position at Safety and Andrew Green has moved to Safety too. All the corners are battling for starting jobs, and Joseph has said nothing is set as of yet.

Very, very good recap.

Appreciate it.

Kool-aid. Randy Gregory. Protein. Hammer. Cell Phone.

Did I miss anything?

Angry booster and practice lockouts