****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

What happened to all of the Adam Taylor talk? I thought he was getting more praise over Newby? Now people are saying its Cross and then Newby...did I miss something?

High school highlight film doesn't earn you playing time, apparently.

It does at Iowa :lol:

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 22m

Ross Els said quite a bit in an interview on the Husker Sports Network last night. Here's a rundown... http://bit.ly/15ehVX5 #Huskers

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 20m

Banderas obviously impressing at MIKE. Els likes the freshman very much. But also clear Santos still the guy in that room. #Huskers

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 10m

Els basically said Jamal Turner is the top guy at punt returner. Sam Foltz is No. 1 punter. Kicking battle "dead even." #Huskers

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 7m

Els said Nathan Gerry has a tremendous burst. "He can just accelerate like crazy and that's really helping him." #Huskers

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 5m

Again, those comments made to @jeffculhane last night. And, by the way, congratulations and best wishes to Jeff on his next journey.

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 1m

Els also said special teams too important part of the game to not consider Ameer Abdullah in return game, especially as KR. #Huskers

Matt Hinton@MattRHinton 3h

A few weeks ago I noted Nebraska scored at least 30 pts last year in all four losses. Also allowed 52 points off turnovers in those losses.

Matt Hinton@MattRHinton 1h

Study Hall – Final Takes: Making sense of Taylor Martinez, the nation's most divisive quarterback. http://www.footballstudyhall.com/2013/8/22/4645168/final-takes-decoding-taylor-martinez …

Matt Hinton@MattRHinton 3m

Commenter on Taylor Martinez post says outright, "Players get better every year in college." Standard assumption, but I have my doubts...

Matt Hinton@MattRHinton 1m

...especially about player (like Martinez) who have played a lot. Players improve a lot in years 1/2, peak in year three. Then level off.