****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

All indications to me say that at least going into the season, Cross is the #2 RB. Sounds like Newby will be the 3rd guy to get carries.

The only position on O that I have any worries about whatsoever is TE, and that could be solved once I see what we have in 10 days. And RT I guess. I hope ARod is much better this year.

I don't remember Jamal having any trouble catching punts. Am I missing any?

He has a lot of 'make you miss' that doesn't always get him those big gains when he catches passes. I'm excited to see that Els mentioned him as the leader at this point.

Agreed. The thought of Jamal Turner with space to create has to give opponent Special Teams coordinators indigestion.

He has a lot of 'make you miss' that doesn't always get him those big gains when he catches passes. I'm excited to see that Els mentioned him as the leader at this point.

Jamal said earlier in camp that the reason he wasn't returning punts last year was because he wasn't able to consistently catch the punts. Hopefully he has gotten it down to be the #1 punt returner this year. I love the idea of him in space.

Jamal said earlier in camp that the reason he wasn't returning punts last year was because he wasn't able to consistently catch the punts. Hopefully he has gotten it down to be the #1 punt returner this year. I love the idea of him in space.

I thought I remeber him getting a chance when we dropped like 3 in a game and dropped it. I might be wrong but I could have sworn he was one of them before we just started running away from the damn ball.

I thought I remeber him getting a chance when we dropped like 3 in a game and dropped it. I might be wrong but I could have sworn he was one of them before we just started running away from the damn ball.

If you're talking Northwestern I think only Marlowe and Bell dropped them.

If you're talking Northwestern I think only Marlowe and Bell dropped them.

Might have been. I could have sworn that I remember him missing one.

i thought that was required of that position. :dunno

Taylor sharpened up his interview skills dramatically since his freshman year. Not perfect, but much better, which will be a positive if he gets some national pub this year.

I have heard that a lot recently. I know Taylor wasn't always smooth behind the mic, but I think people were too critical of that when he was younger. Not everyone is going to be a great public speaker. I am not saying you are being super critical, it's just something the fans in general have been critical of TMart.

Everyone has to do a shot when someone says critical from this post on!

Critical! Critical critical critical critiwcal cwrtical crtyiew3jal