****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

As I said earlier, LB was a concern for Bo. Bo says he's seen a big jump over the last couple weeks of practice...not as much of a concern now.. Courtney Love probably gonna redshirt...

Eric Olson@ericolson6452m

T. Newby, Collins, Maurice, Gregory, Gerry, Cethan Carter all new faces who likely be on field Saturday, Pelini says. #Huskers

hmmmm...... No mention of Adam Taylor.

As I said earlier, LB was a concern for Bo. Bo says he's seen a big jump over the last couple weeks of practice...not as much of a concern now.. Courtney Love probably gonna redshirt...

T. Newby, Collins, Maurice, Gregory, Gerry, Cethan Carter all new faces who likely be on field Saturday, Pelini says. #Huskers

Caught my eye as well. But judging from other comments over the last week he doesn't seem to be working into the mix very quickly.

I am not surprised. Adam Taylor is top heavy. He doesn't have a lot of leg strength and I think he's pretty easy to tackle at this level. He needs time to build his base up. I think Imani has put enough work in this offseason and gained in the areas he was lacking to where he will be our power back and Ameer/Terrell will be our speed/shifty/pass catching backs. We may see some of Adam... but I think the staff knows now that if they don't think they will need him a good 20% or more, there's no need to pull a redshirt off him yet.

Caught my eye as well. But judging from other comments over the last week he doesn't seem to be working into the mix very quickly.

Did he say that T. Newby was going to see the field at RB? Or is this going to be for returns?

Did he say that T. Newby was going to see the field at RB? Or is this going to be for returns?

Ameer couldn't stop throwing praise on Newby during his interview - said he works hard on and off the field... he is fast... brings something to the team...

As for AT - he is a "faster Imani Cross" according to Beck or someone, so it is probably a good thing to space out our RBs a little bit..and from what I heard he is slightly better in protection than Newby but isn't near the runner Newby is so far - not adjusting to the speed all that well supposedly - like I said months ago, Newby has vision, accelerates and is FAST enough where I thought other teams would have to adjust to him, rather than the other way around, he's just that athletic.

I expect him to play. This is the first comment that I've seen him not mentioned.

I expect him to play. This is the first comment that I've seen him not mentioned.

He did say he was forgetting some guys...

Still think Newby is ahead though.