***2015 Recruiting***

19 recruits would put us at 87 scholarships. Does that confirm a certain linebacker is transferring in?

Can't answer that, but it was stated by many media members that after talking to Gunderson/Vaughn they are taking 19 and that will put us at 88.

They have to be anticipating Lewis, numbers don't add up any other way. Done deal!

Alex Lewis..?
No the transfer LB'er from South Carolina

Kaiwan Lewis

19 recruits would put us at 87 scholarships. Does that confirm a certain linebacker is transferring in?

Can't answer that, but it was stated by many media members that after talking to Gunderson/Vaughn they are taking 19 and that will put us at 88.

They have to be anticipating Lewis, numbers don't add up any other way. Done deal!

Yeah, I was confused as well as several of the media guys who were thinking 20 guys would put us to 88. That's how my numbers work out. The only thing I can think of is we're saving one scholarship for Lewis so we're looking to get 19 commits which would be 87 scholarships at that point.

Interesting that even that would mean two guys would have to leave. I wonder if the coaches have a feel for a couple who are looking or just counting on figuring that out later.