Thad Randle Quits The Team *Prank*

epocSoN

I am a hard core Kool Aid drinker for sure, and pumping sunshine is my second full time job sometimes. Having said that, it seems to me that this prank, and the obvious intent for it to become public speaks volumes about the state of the team this Fall. For Bo to do this and have it go public like this with no backlash, to me, says he and the rest of the coaches are pretty danged pleased with the progress of the team so far. And if Bo and the staff are pleased...I'm pleased.

Now..where is that frosted mug..I need some more of that BIG RED Koolaid!!!!!

If I was Pelini I would have made more of a ruckus out in the hallway. Like a real knockdown drag out fist fight. Then a couple of staff guys would have carried Thad back into the film room on a stretcher. Now THAT would have been funny. :lol:

If I was Pelini I would have made more of a ruckus out in the hallway. Like a real knockdown drag out fist fight. Then a couple of staff guys would have carried Thad back into the film room on a stretcher. Now THAT would have been funny. :lol:

That might have been a bit much...and probably far-fetched...but still interesting!