SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

Gonna be alot of Disappointed Husker fans around here in the comming weeks

Why do people fill the need to be Trolls???? Go talk on your own teams site!!!

That’s a good question. There always seems to be douchebags lurking throughout the internet.

As far as the recruitment of Darlington goes, I doubt anyone besides the coaches know who they really want. I’m a member of 24/7 and our staff over there is telling us that the OSU coaches told Darlington, Harris, and Allen that the first one to commit gets the spot.

Who knows how hard they’re recruiting each one of these kids. Personally I hope we get Darlington, but I know it will be a dog fight until the end trying to land him if he is who the coaches really want.

:cheers

That’s a good question. There always seems to be douchebags lurking throughout the internet.

As far as the recruitment of Darlington goes, I doubt anyone besides the coaches know who they really want. I’m a member of 24/7 and our staff over there is telling us that the OSU coaches told Darlington, Harris, and Allen that the first one to commit gets the spot.

Who knows how hard they’re recruiting each one of these kids. Personally I hope we get Darlington, but I know it will be a dog fight until the end trying to land him if he is who the coaches really want.

A cogent response and proof that every fan base has their inbred knuck-draggers but that it is not fair to paint all of a fan base that way.

These are the type of posters from other teams that I enjoy. Thanks for you post!

• 2 weeks later...

Number one QB on NU's board. Fourth choice at best for OSU.

Paulie, I am assuming...

Nebraska

1. Darlington

2. Pierre

3. Harris/Edouard

4.Kizer

Ohio St

1. Allen

2. Harris

3. Kizer

4. Darlington

Personally, I think the best scenario for Nebraska would be Darlington to NU and Allen to OSU. Darlington is the best fit for Beck's offense, and Allen is the least likely to hurt you with his feet (which we all know NU struggles against mobile QBs).

Urban will do anything it takes to a get a kid on campus. Fair or not he does not lose many recruiting battles. He might sell a kid a bunch of lies but they usually sign the dotted line. Our staff makes no promises and tells the kids exactly how it will be once they arrive on campus. Hope we can win this recruiting battle. It would be huge to help us finish of this recruiting cycle. It will also do wonders in helping is recruit Florida.

Urban will do anything it takes to a get a kid on campus. Fair or not he does not lose many recruiting battles. He might sell a kid a bunch of lies but they usually sign the dotted line. Our staff makes no promises and tells the kids exactly how it will be once they arrive on campus. Hope we can win this recruiting battle. It would be huge to help us finish of this recruiting cycle. It will also do wonders in helping is recruit Florida.

It would be huge to help us kick off this recruiting cycle.

FIFY