SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

Named Ohio State his leader and almost verbaled on the spot of getting the offer

Don't think so

dont care what you think, Kid has always wanted and Ohio State offer and was ecstatic

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/recruiting/os-ohio-state-offers-zack-darlington-compares-to-tim-tebow-20130502,0,7789238.post

extended, to contain his enthusiasm for this one.

“It’s quite a big one. I was ecstatic,” said Darlington of his 11th NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision scholarship offer. His other offers are from Virginia Tech, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Minnesota, Arizona, NC State, Boston College, West Virginia and FAU. UCF also quietly offered the 6-foot-2, 210-pounder last week.

“That’s the one I’ve really been working for, Ohio State,” Darlington said. “I’ve gotten so much stronger and faster and when they came down I was just hoping I’d impress them, and I guess I did. In less than 24 hours, Coach Meyer called and offered me.”

“I think it puts them right up there. Obviously it’s a really huge one for me,” Darlington said.

ESPNBuckeyes@ESPNBuckeyes7h

Offered QB Zack Darlington said Meyer told him he reminded him of Tebow #OhioState #Buckeyes are his clubhouse leader http://es.pn/151OgC9 <p class="stream-item-footer">

Expand Collapse

<p class="expanded-content js-tweet-details-dropdown">

https://twitter.com/ESPNBuckeyes

according to ESPN from his very own words Ohio State is the leader, and you guys wonder B12 fans couldn't wait to get rid of Nebraska, you guys are pretty arrogant when things dont go you're way, f'ing tool bags

• Fire 1

Named Ohio State his leader and almost verbaled on the spot of getting the offer

Trolololololol you're funny.

what am i trolling about? if you knew how to work the internet you would know im 100% correct

You are not correct. According to the paragraph you posted he says" they are right up there" no where does it say he almost committed.

He is a very enthusiastic kid. He said the same things about our offer. It will be an interesting battle but we have a leg up on this one. If it was anyone else I would say OSU would beat us 80% of the time, but not with Zack, not this time.

what am i trolling about? if you knew how to work the internet you would know im 100% correct

You are not correct. According to the paragraph you posted he says" they are right up there" no where does it say he almost committed.

He is a very enthusiastic kid. He said the same things about our offer. It will be an interesting battle but we have a leg up on this one. If it was anyone else I would say OSU would beat us 80% of the time, but not with Zack, not this time.

read the ESPN article, it clearly says Ohio State is the new leader from his very own mouth, jesus you're a moron. This ones over, kids a buckeye, get over it and move on.

read the ESPN article, it clearly says Ohio State is the new leader from his very own mouth, jesus you're a moron. This ones over, kids a buckeye, get over it and move on.

You sound a little mad.

Oh boy, this is going to be funny when he commits to Nebraska during the summer.

• Fire 1

If you say so. Link the espn article if your not banned yet, you linked twitter. The Orlando article you linked says "they are right up there". Doubt he's telling different sites different things. I wouldn't put it past espn to over exaggerate a little. As I said the kid is highly enthusiastic.

I happen to have a bit of inside info on this and I would be SHOCKED if he committed without visiting us first.

Following Zack's recruiting, I have not heard him mention Ohio St with any enthusiasm until the offer came. His dad and he have been very high on Nebraska for quite a while. So, suggesting that he will jump on this new offer without visiting and vetting Nebraska first is simply unrealistic, in my opinion.

If you say so. Link the espn article if your not banned yet, you linked twitter. The Orlando article you linked says "they are right up there". Doubt he's telling different sites different things. I wouldn't put it past espn to over exaggerate a little. As I said the kid is highly enthusiastic.

I happen to have a bit of inside info on this and I would be SHOCKED if he committed without visiting us first.

:worship :worship

Glad you won't be around to comment on his commitment to N.

You sound a little mad.

You would be mad also if you had a Buckeye toolbag strapped to your forehead as tightly as he does.

I don't usually have a lot to say about recruiting since I'm not really in the know but I do know how to use a computer. I was looking at tOSU and they already have 7 commits. From what I have seen they can only take 14 recruits this year possibly up to 18 with transfers and attrition. So correct me if I am wrong they are down to 7 maybe 11 commits this year. I still believe this kid will be a Husker. They offered 4 QB's in less than a 24 hour period. I think they slow roll these kids to long and Zack commits to us. Could someone correct me if I am wrong?

I don't usually have a lot to say about recruiting since I'm not really in the know but I do know how to use a computer. I was looking at tOSU and they already have 7 commits. From what I have seen they can only take 14 recruits this year possibly up to 18 with transfers and attrition. So correct me if I am wrong they are down to 7 maybe 11 commits this year. I still believe this kid will be a Husker. They offered 4 QB's in less than a 24 hour period. I think they slow roll these kids to long and Zack commits to us. Could someone correct me if I am wrong?

With Urban Meyer as the HC, I'm sure Ohio State will find a way to sign as many guys as they want. I don't see a small number of open scholarships being a problem for them.

With Urban Meyer as the HC, I'm sure Ohio State will find a way to sign as many guys as they want. I don't see a small number of open scholarships being a problem for them.

You might be right to a point but the B1G has rules about signings. Unlike the SEC