SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

Whew....thank Jesus he was banned....I was getting ready to go ballistic....I would've easily been suspended....I hate it when people come on here and not only bad mouth NEB and the fans, but they bad mouth the posters. Classless pile of donkey.

The Buckeyes really want Kyle Allen and have offered Darlington in hopes of speeding up Allens decision. Their first guy is Watson(Clemson commit) and then it goes Allen, Kizer, Harris and then Darlington. That is what I read on one of their recruiting forums.

The Buckeyes really want Kyle Allen and have offered Darlington in hopes of speeding up Allens decision. Their first guy is Watson(Clemson commit) and then it goes Allen, Kizer, Harris and then Darlington. That is what I read on one of their recruiting forums.

I think Allen goes to UCLA (though Ohio St finally offered this week), Kizer does not have an offer from Ohio St and is SEC-bound (maybe Alabama), Harris is heading to Ohio St, and Darlington will be N. Personally, I am fine with Darlington being at the bottom for Ohio St. He is the No 1 QB prospect for Nebraska (which is most likely why 11WBuckeye5 is trolling on Darlington's thread).

If you are so sure he is a going to osu then why come here and talk about it. We will get a qb that is good and fits our system. If we get Darlington that would be great. If he wants to be a buckeye then his loss. We will be okay. Sorry to steal ur thunder as u try to cause stress on another board, but we don't care what u think.

• Fire 1