SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

Urban will do anything it takes to a get a kid on campus. Fair or not he does not lose many recruiting battles. He might sell a kid a bunch of lies but they usually sign the dotted line. Our staff makes no promises and tells the kids exactly how it will be once they arrive on campus. Hope we can win this recruiting battle. It would be huge to help us finish of this recruiting cycle. It will also do wonders in helping is recruit Florida.

I see stuff like this about Urban but I have yet to see proof of such actions. Have you heard players complain about his recruiting? I am sure every program has some unhappy players but that is par for the course. I always thought Urban sells the school with the idea of playing for championships. You earn your spot on the team.

Urban will do anything it takes to a get a kid on campus. Fair or not he does not lose many recruiting battles. He might sell a kid a bunch of lies but they usually sign the dotted line. Our staff makes no promises and tells the kids exactly how it will be once they arrive on campus. Hope we can win this recruiting battle. It would be huge to help us finish of this recruiting cycle. It will also do wonders in helping is recruit Florida.

I see stuff like this about Urban but I have yet to see proof of such actions. Have you heard players complain about his recruiting? I am sure every program has some unhappy players but that is par for the course. I always thought Urban sells the school with the idea of playing for championships. You earn your spot on the team.

I agree. What lies is he telling kids to commit to Ohio St and Florida?

They told the rb last year from Missouri he would be the only rb in the class and then they pull the Oregon decommitt and made him rethink his commitment. He left Florida in shambles when he left. Muschamp is just now cleaning up his personnel mess. I have a few buds in Florida who are gator fans and they were not too disappointed to see him.leave.

They told the rb last year from Missouri he would be the only rb in the class and then they pull the Oregon decommitt and made him rethink his commitment. He left Florida in shambles when he left. Muschamp is just now cleaning up his personnel mess. I have a few buds in Florida who are gator fans and they were not too disappointed to see him.leave.

I suppose they hated winning 2 NC under him too.

No doubt about his winning seasons but he also sandwiched in 3, 4 and 5 loss seasons between those natty champs. They has reports by ex players talking about the unfair treatment of players and how the program was ran. One of his coaches was attacked by a player at practice. Usually when their is this much smoke around a person their tends to be fire. Mix that in with jumping schools every few years and ruffling a lot of feathers his first year in the big ten and I would say u could at least question his integrity.

I agree. What lies is he telling kids to commit to Ohio St and Florida?

Sharif Flyod was told by Urban Meyer that Urban had been praying about him and God told him that Florida was the best place for him. He also told him God sent him a dream about Floyd that he was coaching him in the NC game. You know? sh#t like that.

I heard plenty gator fans complain about Urban after he took the OSU job. Funny how they still signed Elliot even with picking up Wilson. He isn't trying to get the kids to play at Northern Michigan.

Anyways, I hope Nebraska gets their guy.

Number one QB on NU's board. Fourth choice at best for OSU.

Paulie, I am assuming...

Nebraska

1. Darlington

2. Pierre

3. Harris/Edouard

4.Kizer

Ohio St

1. Allen

2. Harris

3. Kizer

4. Darlington

Personally, I think the best scenario for Nebraska would be Darlington to NU and Allen to OSU. Darlington is the best fit for Beck's offense, and Allen is the least likely to hurt you with his feet (which we all no NU struggles against mobile QBs).

I'd like for Kizer to be focused on since he's an Ohio kid but he doesn't have an offer from OSU at this point. I don't think he gets it.

It's looking more like UK or LSU for Kizer.

another 4 star Midwesterner shunning 6 Big Ten offers for a 3rd tier SEC spot(potentially).

It's getting old watching kids like Kizer and most likely Dwayne Hendrix leaving Big Ten Country for schools like UK and Ole Miss. Nebraska would def be in the running if Vince Marrow would've stuck around.