Wyoming @ Nebraska - GTS (from WyoNation)

knapplc

"Seriously, watch film of Brett Smith and Taylor Martinez and try to make the case with a straight face that Martinez is in the same ballpark. Last year, only two players n FBS were responsible for more points than Brett Smith - and neither of them was Taylor Martinez. Brett has been rated the #3 draft prospect at QB in his class. Martinez won't play a down in the league at QB unless something goes catastrophically wrong for someone."

This dude has to be a troll.

I lost it..

"Yeah, you saw freshman Brett Smith.

What you're about to see is junior Brett Smith after two seasons in the MWC against better week-in, week-out competition than is found in the B1G and after two summer trips through the Manning academy. The Brett Smith you're about to see is the kid Chip Kelly expressed regret about not recruiting and said could start at any program in the country.

Seriously, this is the list of FBS quarterbacks who are probably more skilled than Brett Smith right now:

Johnny Football

And that's about it.".

I lost it..

What you're about to see is junior Brett Smith after two seasons in the MWC against better week-in, week-out competition than is found in the B1G and after two summer trips through the Manning academy. The Brett Smith you're about to see is the kid Chip Kelly expressed regret about not recruiting and said could start at any program in the country.

Seriously, this is the list of FBS quarterbacks who are probably more skilled than Brett Smith right now:

Johnny Football

And that's about it.".

:facepalm: to the bolded part

Brett will speak for himself on Saturday, but that bolded part is wrong

• Fire 3
Well god bless em for showing some faith, no matter how misguided, in their team. Can't hold that against them. Where they start to lose me is when they actually attempt to justify thinking it will be anything less than a significant defeat. Let's just hope most of them remain reasonable and don't take to jumping off bridges etc. after reality settles in Saturday night. Hopefully keeping it within one or two touchdowns of the spread (28-42 pts) will be good enough for them because there is absolutely no way this game is ever in question after the opening kickoff.

Fortunately there aren't any tall bridges west of Lincoln.

There must be something about borders, because weren't Iowa fans saying something similar awhile back?

I lost it..

Johnny Football

And that's about it.".

:facepalm:

Skilled as in gambling, underage drinking, hiring douche best friends to negotiate autograph signing payments?

I lost it..

Johnny Football

And that's about it.".

I agree he is a solid QB. But not to the extent that most the posters over there are saying.

Well god bless em for showing some faith, no matter how misguided, in their team. Can't hold that against them. Where they start to lose me is when they actually attempt to justify thinking it will be anything less than a significant defeat. Let's just hope most of them remain reasonable and don't take to jumping off bridges etc. after reality settles in Saturday night. Hopefully keeping it within one or two touchdowns of the spread (28-42 pts) will be good enough for them because there is absolutely no way this game is ever in question after the opening kickoff.

Fortunately there aren't any tall bridges west of Lincoln.

There must be something about borders, because weren't Iowa fans saying something similar awhile back?

There's one not far from the stadium for the fans that attend now.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/911/man-jumps-from-incomplete-arena-pedestrian-bridge/article_ae046f59-16c4-57c6-a0de-b1eb30a2839d.html

Jesus Christ has the Wyoming fan base lost touch with reality? I understand the love for your team, but that is borderline delusional to think that Brett Smith is the second best QB in CFB.

He may be good, but get real.

i think wyoming is a respectable team, but even with johnny football, i doubt they would give us too much trouble.

I lost it..

Johnny Football

And that's about it.".

There is plenty more wrong with that statement than what you bolded.... The only statement there that I know to be true is that we did see him as a freshman, and we will see him as a junior.....

I lost it..

Johnny Football

And that's about it.".

There is plenty more wrong with that statement than what you bolded.... The only statement there that I know to be true is that we did see him as a freshman, and we will see him as a junior.....

sorry I quit reading after the bolded part.

He is a talented quarterback, and like I said will speak for himself on Saturday.

I lost it..

Johnny Football

And that's about it.".

sorry I quit reading after the bolded part.

He is a talented quarterback, and like I said will speak for himself on Saturday.

He's a nice QB, but anybody predicting that a 4-8 (last year) Wyoming team is going to beat a 10-4 (last year) Nebraska team is crazy. Anything CAN happen, but to predict that? Come on!

(I know you didn't, was referring to some of the examples posted by Knappy)....