Wyoming @ Nebraska - GTS (from WyoNation)

knapplc

"Also, you can't tell me with a straight face that Nebraska's schedule was that much more challenging than Wyoming's last year."- Wyoming guy

"Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Minnesota, UCLA" - Nebraska guy

"Boise, Fresno, and Texas are better than all of them. Air Force and SDSU would beat more than half of them. Nevada too."- Wyoming guy

Wyoming guy went on to say how Wyoming has beat 2 of the teams we played.....before being pressed to admit it was in 2004 (UCLA) and Wisky in (1986)....

:dunno

I'd be dumb too if I had to live in or like wyoming

I think we should handicap them 2 scores to help them try to cover the spread and we go full throttle on them all 4 quarters. Their offense was horrible last year, how do they think they will be a top 25 offensive team and can outscore us? Even if we had last year's defense, no way they would come close to winning. Not saying this out of disrespect.

So Smith is a good QB. Because clearly we have never played against a quality QB before. The Cowboy fans must forget there are 10 other guys on the field for their team. And none of them scare me. We shut down better WR week in and week out. I have no doubt Wyoming will score a couple TDs. But there is no way in hell they can keep up with our offense. Its going to be very hot, very humid, and we run a hurry up offense. Wyoming will be gassed before halftime on defense, and does not come close to having the depth to keep up with a big boy conference team. The Dakota team in a couple weeks worries me more.

The funny thing is, they keep bringing up Wisconsin to justify why they think they're going to beat the spread or even win.

I don't think some of them realize that they aren't Wisconsin. eyeswear2allthatsholy

Possibly Knapplc; however I suspect they are thinking that "this" Nebraska Team is not one of those from the golden years!

We weren't a "golden years" team in 2011 and didn't have much trouble. :dunno

In 2011 there were Wyoming posters reminding us how close they kept the game in 95 with us. They used that as evidence on how they would keep it close in 2011...

I don't predict NU blowouts anymore after the SDSU game.

Where is that video highlight of the Wyoming player getting hot and losing his face Mask when you need it? Just ask the players on that Wyoming team if they felt helpless or not, close doesn't describe the man handling they went through, it was a physical assault.

Line up and take our two (my prediction) All-American OGs and run every play on their undersized DL. Take care of business and nobody gets hurt. Then onto Southern Miss

All-American talent but wont get it.......with that said we will have 3 first team all big ten OL in Long, Cotton, Sirles

Long was 2nd team AA last year so I would say he has a pretty good shot to make it again.

Line up and take our two (my prediction) All-American OGs and run every play on their undersized DL. Take care of business and nobody gets hurt. Then onto Southern Miss

All-American talent but wont get it.......with that said we will have 3 first team all big ten OL in Long, Cotton, Sirles

Long was 2nd team AA last year so I would say he has a pretty good shot to make it again.

Jake is gonna have a big time year as well.

icon_post_target_unread.gifby BeaverPoke » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:24 pm

31-28 wyo

B-Smith goes off and people start taking notice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BeaverPoke is right .............. B-Smith goes off on a stretcher right after an incredible smack down sack from Randy Gregory. Clowney "snippet" is replaced on ESPN by the shellacking Gregory lays on Smith. People take notice.