Wyoming @ Nebraska - GTS (from WyoNation)

knapplc

If we play this game the way we played against Georgia in our bowl game last year, we will thump them by whatever Bo feels comfortable with. I am not trying to take anything away from Wyo and them having one of their better teams since (whenever) but I just don't see this being a nail biter and if it is, we had best change our outlook come UCLA and other games later in the year as well as our Win - Loss totals.

:dunno

They think they can come into Memorial and beat us?

They are in for a rude awakening. At the very least, our defense will be above average (barring injuries) this yea - and probably elite in the secondary. Have fun throwing the ball around on us.

I'd bet we put up at least 55 on them.

I read someone actually quote a stat that we were 8th best rushing the ball last year, they were 118th at stopping the run, but the strength of their defense matches up with the strength of our offense.

Wow.

That's cute, I remember my first beer too.

• Fire 1

Win totals for the teams Wyoming beat last year: 4, 4 (2 against FCS teams), 2, and 1.They lost to Cal Poly at home last year, beat no one remotely respectable, and are suddenly going to be good enough to win at Nebraska. Must be the intensity of the rivalry that pushes them over the top.

by YankPoke » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Without those brown and gold blinders on, I think that the poke offense will definately score on a mediocre Husker d, but the Huskers pull away in the fourth for a 38-31 victory.

With the goggles on, the Huskers d gets shredded early and Wyo pulls out to a 21 point lead in the first quarter, only to slow down and have the Huskers come back and make it a close 35-31 Wyo victory.

tumblr_leemwgt8cr1qdlkgg.gif

Yeah, we could pull away and win by 7 or they could keep it close and lose by four.

They do realize we aren't playing futbol, right?

The funny thing is, they keep bringing up Wisconsin to justify why they think they're going to beat the spread or even win.

I don't think some of them realize that they aren't Wisconsin. eyeswear2allthatsholy

Possibly Knapplc; however I suspect they are thinking that "this" Nebraska Team is not one of those from the golden years or at least are hoping it's not!

The funny thing is, they keep bringing up Wisconsin to justify why they think they're going to beat the spread or even win.

I don't think some of them realize that they aren't Wisconsin. eyeswear2allthatsholy

Possibly Knapplc; however I suspect they are thinking that "this" Nebraska Team is not one of those from the golden years!

We weren't a "golden years" team in 2011 and didn't have much trouble. :dunno

Possibly Knapplc; however I suspect they are thinking that "this" Nebraska Team is not one of those from the golden years!

We weren't a "golden years" team in 2011 and didn't have much trouble. :dunno

I realize this and think we will be much better this year than that but what else do they have to hang hope on?